guide 1

Adventure Log

To access the Adventure Log, open the  Screen by pressing the +/start button on the controller

To access the Adventure Log, open the Screen by pressing the +/start button on the controller. Once opened, press the L button to shift to the Adventure Log. You can use the right analog stick to switch between the different quests types and . Use the left analog stick to scroll up and down through the lists of quests/memories. You can press the A button on a quest to set destination. This will pin the destination or origin* of the quest to your map with a bright yellow circle. Repeat these steps to unpin the quest or to set a new destination. Only one quest can be pinned at a time. * If a character asks you to find something, "set destination" will pin that character on your map- not what he/she is asking you to find. Use "set destination" once you have completed the objective, to find your way back to that character. 

- There are 15 to complete in : Breath of the Wild. These are the key points to the story that include freeing the Divine Beasts and Destroying . - Complete these to unlock the 42 hidden in : Breath of the Wild. - There are 76 to complete in : Breath of the Wild. Given by in , - There are 18 total in : Breath of the Wild. Includes the 12 Main Quest. These add details to the storyline and the events that occurred 100 years ago.

LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD DLC 

: Breath of the Wild is the first game in the series to feature paid DLC. The DLC will come in three separate packs, and is available ONLY in one season pass bundle for $19.99. This content includes supplies, brand new modes, and additional story content and dungeons.

- March 3 - June 30 - Holiday 2017