divine beast vah ruta

This page contains information on the main quest - Divine Beast Vah Ruta, which includes getting to and completing the Divine Beast Dungeon.

After speaking with the Zora King in to learn of their plight, and of the tragedy that befell their champion 100 years ago, your mission is clear - you must find a way into the Divine Beast with the help of Prince Sidon. It seems Shock Arrows are the key to powering the beast down, but you'll need to find some first.

Convince Muzu to Aid You

First thing's first - Muzu was the one initially tasked with finding shock arrows, but he left in a huff. Leave the throne room and head down to the square below.

Be sure to put on your new , which lets you swim faster and swim straight up waterfalls!

Down below, speak to Muzu and Sidon where they will argue about mipha, and link  will have a memory of his time with mipha.

Even though Muzu won't believe it, if you are wearing the Zora , Sidon will point out that it fits you perfectly, and Muzu will relent. It turns out his plan for getting Shock Arrows involves finding a fearsome lynal  that resides on the top of the nearby ploymus mountain. Sidon will urge you to use the waterfall East of the domain to get there quickly, and will wait for you by the Divine Beast once you have collected 20 Shock Arrows.