Year Four Begins

On the 25th of August, Keira found herself stares up at the clear blue sky above her lazily, laying on the green soft grass at the back of her house. The summer breaks are about to end and Keira knows too well that it's time to go back to school.

Unfortunately this time, Keira wasn't as excited as Rowan Khanna, her best friend since the first year

Unfortunately this time, Keira wasn't as excited as Rowan Khanna, her best friend since the first year. The last year's incident still stays fresh on her mind. It's like all those happened just yesterday. Keira wasn't even proud for breaking another cursed vault. Professor Dumbledore's calm face won't stay calm for long. Keira can't afford to be expelled.

There's a faint sound heard from Keira's brick house, following the voice of a cheery girl with a slight Indian accent. Rowan Khanna never changes. She's always amazed by the stuff in her house. Namely, telephone, muggles books, and radio. But Rowan specifically loves the radio. And so does Wanda Holstein. This is why both of them get along very well.

"Oh, Mrs. Holstein. I love this song! The beat makes me want to dance."

Keira sighs, pushing her head up and now she's in a sitting position, stares at her home's open window and clearly, all the noises from the house are disturbing Keira's morning relaxation. Wanda came into Keira's visual field through the window Keira is looking at, seems like she's explaining the name of the song.

But Keira doesn't care. She got about a week before school starts. Both she and Rowan will be in their fourth year soon. One year more and they'll be sitting for Ordinary Wizarding Level (often abbreviated O.W.L.). But that will be her problem next year, Keira though. But until then, she's not sure if she could focus on her education while busy chasing after the cursed vault that may hold secrets to where Jacob is.

"Oi, Keira." Rowan called out to Keira while walking towards her. "Whatcha thinking?"

Keira and Rowan have this habit of inviting each other to stay over at their homes every summer break. Keira just got back from Rowan's farmhouse last week. It was a nice experience where Rowan gets to show off her knowledge of types of trees and their woods during her morning watering routine. It does feel like home. And this week, Rowan is staying at Keira's place. Of course, she was excited over the music coming from a metal box (Radio).

 Of course, she was excited over the music coming from a metal box (Radio)