Chapter 3: Inside the Dungeon

"Ugh... where am I?"

*Yato tries to stand up, as he notices, that he's inside some underground cell*

'What? Shackles?'

"Aaaah right, I got thrown into the dungeon below the castle because that dumb f*ck of a King is a goddamn class-racist."

'Well, what now? I really want to go up there and kick those bastards into the depths of Oblivion, but currently I am down here, shackled inside some dungeon, waiting for some monster to find and murder me.'

As Yato was thinking about everything that happened so far, he heard footsteps coming down from the direction of the stairs.

"AAAAAH! WHAT. DO. WE. HAVE. HERE~?"

"What the f*ck of an abomination are you?"

*Before Yato now stands some fat, ugly guy, that seems to have every skin-disease ever known by Mankind, but to make it even worse, he was top-less. But at least he was wearing a mask to hide his face*

"HOOOH! WHAT. A. NAUGHTY. BOY! I AM THE TORTURER! AND I ALREADY KNOW THAT WE WILL HAVE MUCH FUN TOGETHER!"

'Gulp'

"AAAaaah, Uhmm... you see, I uhmmm... have a really tight schedule to follow, you know? How about you come back later? Or even better, never? Please?"

*Yato managed to say all this, while having this guys abomination of a tummy jiggling around infront of his face*

"Well, I may be able to arrange that. So how about a little deal?"

Was what another voice coming out of the shadows said.

'Wait, this voice, that bastard...'

*As the owner of the voice steps forward, the person turns out to be Snape Rhiderson, the ,untrustworthy, royal advisor*

"Well how about it? Heheh~."

"F*CK NO!"

*Snape gets startled by the sudden impact of Yato's voice, but slowly regains his composure*

"Ehem... Now now my boy, listen to me first. It's just a teenie tiny little job, you see?"

"I. DONT. CARE."

*Snape get's seemingly annoyed*

"Boy, interrupt me one more time, and you can share your last night on Earth with that guy. I dare you."

*Snape points at the abomination of a Human being, aka. the torturer*

"......!"