• Three •

The next morning, you woke up a few minutes before your alarm

The next morning, you woke up a few minutes before your alarm. You quickly took your phone, turned your alarm off and hit ready to take a shower.

Your eyes soon fell upon your empty bed, your eyebrows furrowing until a giggle reached your ears.

Yo turned to look towards your balcony and saw her there, your back to you as she talked into the phone.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, shaking your head before heading into the bathroom and showering. After you came out, you found Chaeyeon sitting on the bed with a huge smile on her face.

She looked up from her phone and smiled at you after, "Good morning." She said all cheery. You chuckled, "Yeah, good morning."

As you headed to the closet with the towel wrapped around your body, taking out your clean uniform.

After changing into your uniform and underwear, you dried your hair and fixed your bangs, turning to Chaeyeon.

"Ready?" You asked, seeing her giggle at her phone. "Chaeyeon-ah, leave your boyfriend and let's go." You said after with an annoyed tone.

You understood that she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend and talk, do couple things. But you didn't want to be late just because she was too clingy.

You took your backpack and ignored her, opening the door to head downstairs. You reached the kitchen and sat down at the table, your mom smiling at you.

"Good morning, sweetie." She said. "Morning, mom." After replying, footsteps echoed through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Y/n! Why didn't you call me?!" Chaeyeon exclaimed, pouting after as she plopped down onto the chair beside you. "I did call you." You said, taking a bite of the pancakes you had.

"Two times." You said again, glancing at her, giving her a soft glare before turning back to your food.

You heard her sigh, starting to eat as your mom stared at the two of you. "Do you have any exams soon?" She asked.

"Yes, its the last few we have before graduating and college!" Chaeyeon giggled excitedly, while you sighed.

"Nice."

||

You groaned as the alarm on your phone went off, getting up and looking around in confusion. "Well, that was a weird dream." You said.

You usually tended to have dreams from the past. It was like it reminded you about what you went through and where you were.