• Twenty One •

Jungkook held your hand as you two traveled back home

Jungkook held your hand as you two traveled back home. Your head rested on his shoulder, having told everyone that you would leave early since you didn't feel well anymore.

Your fingers were intertwined with his, eyes staring at your hands together with a smile. "I've dreamt about this for so long." You whispered, looking up at Jungkook.

He looked down at you, his mask lowered on his chin. "Really? I thought I was the only one." He chuckled, kissing the top of your head.

"Isn't this like cheating though? We are dating others and being like this with each other." You sighed, a small pout showing on your lips as you lowered your gaze.

Jungkook pecked your lips, smiling softly at you. His free hand moved some hair behind your ear, your gaze moving back to his eyes.

"It is cheating, but, we will find a way to tell them and they will understand." He smiled sweetly. You shared a smile with him, unable to help the uneasiness you felt either way. With a sigh, you closed your eyes, relaxing to the feeling of Jungkook's hands caressing your hand and hair.

"I know it feels wrong and that it makes you uncomfortable to become someone like... Chaeyeon. Even though Chaeyeon did it without feelings, we have loved each other for long before we dated them and forced us to stay away." Jungkook whispered.

"I don't think you have loved me since high school, Jungkook." You chuckled, looking up at him. "I mean, I'm not going to say that I had a crush on you since then. But that is what I'm saying." He replied, smiling widely when you snapped your head up.

"You're bullshitting me." You said in disbelief, slapping his chest when you saw it was not a lie. "You made me wait for so long and watch you kiss and sleep with my best friend for two years?! Making me believe you don't see me that way?!" You exclaimed, thankful that you and Jungkook had gotten a cabin for just the two of you.

"I... I thought you didn't see me that way so I just kept it to myself. I did like Chaeyeon but I was just blind." He sighed, chuckling softly as you slapped his chest again. "You can go date my ass then." You replied, moving to the seat in front of his and sitting down there, crossing your arms and acting angry.

He smiled warmly at you, kneeling down in front of you while you glanced at him and looked away after. "Come on~ I'm sorry, hm?" He said with a cute pout, puppy eyes displayed in the hope to make you forgive him quickly.

You huffed out, continuing to stare out of the window, watching the trees and mountains pass by. "Y/n~ Baby~ I'm sorry~" He whined, finally breaking your cold wall and making you groan, leaning your head back with a fake cry.

"I hate you!" You whined, feeling him hug you close and sit down beside you. "I know I should have told you before that I like you but how was I supposed to know you like me back? Hm?" He asked with a soft laugh, making your heart melt at his soft voice.

"Remember that one time I gave you chocolates?" You asked him, your cheeks turning soft pink and heart speeding up as you remembered the day. Jungkook pulled away and tapped his chin in thought, running his hand through his hair after.

"Yeah, I do. You said it was friendship day." He replied after a few minutes of thinking. You giggled softly and shook your head, pinching his nose. "It was Valentine's day you idiot." You said with a shy smile on your lips before looking down.

His eyes widened, running a hand through his hair. "It was valentine's day?! I didn't know! We were having so many exams I had even forgotten what day it was." He groaned, leaning back with a fake cry before collapsing his head on your lap.

You giggled and hugged him softly, caressing his hair softly and kissing the top of his head. You heard him sniffle, realizing his fake cry had turned real.

"Jungkook-ah~," You said softly, pouting as he gripped your thigh and sobbed quietly. You pulled him up, watching him turn his head away so you.

You placed your hands on his cheeks, his eyes staring down at your lap with a trembling lower lip. "I feel so bad that I didn't realize that before. It would have saved us so much shit till now." He whimpered.

"Jungkook~" You sighed, hugging him close with a sigh. "Don't worry, we are together now, aren't we?" You whispered, kissing his forehead.

"I just wish we could've been together rather than me with Chaeyeon."