• Fourty Four +21 •

"Are you sleeping?"

"Are you sleeping?"

You heard Jungkook whisper. His arm was wrapped around your waist from behind as you two laid on the bed.

He caressed your tummy with his hand while sighing when you didn't respond, acting as if you were asleep.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I really am, baby." He whispered, placing pecks on your neck. Your eyes slowly opened, tears on the edge of falling.

"I forgive you..." You whispered, a tear falling out of your eye. You turned on your back as he hovered over to look at you.

"Don't cry, please..." He whispered, reaching up with his hand to wipe away the tear.

"Don't leave me... Never again..." You sobbed, Jungkook smiling at you sadly.

His lips connected with yours into a deep and loving kiss. Another tear fell down the side of your cheek, your hands going to his nape and hair.

He moved to be on top of you, one hand on your leg as he brought it to the side of his waist.

He pulled away from the kiss, trailing kisses down your cheek and to your neck, your eyes closing while sighing in pleasure.

He pressed his hips against yours, your back arching a bit off the bed while your hands moved down his chest and abs.

Jungkook pulled away from your neck, letting out a shaky sigh. He moved both of your legs to be around his waist.

You gasped as he pulled you up, the two of you sitting with your arms around his neck.

He looked up at you, his eyes sparkling while caressing your lower back. "I won't. I won't ever leave you again, my love." He whispered.

You smiled, another tear falling. He leaned up and kissed the tear, tasting the salty liquid, your eyes closing.

"I love you so much, Y/n. I want us to be happy and grow old together." He said, his hand taking yours where the engagement ring was.

Your eyes opened and looked down at the shiny ring, giggling softly. "I want that too." You whispered.

He smiled at you widely before kissing you deeply again, his hands removing the shirt you were wearing. One of his shirts.

You lifted your arms for him to pull the shirt easily. His lips wasted no time into attaching to one of your breasts, drawing a moan from you.

Your eyes closed in pleasure, one hand digging into his hair. He sat back on the mattress, letting you sit on his thighs.

"Ah~" You sighed, hissing softly when he started nibbling your nipple. Your hand tightened in his hair, a groan leaving his throat.

The vibrations sent a shiver down your spine while his lips moved to please your other nipple a little rougher than before.