Prolonge

<10 years ago>
(Third person)
"Hey Ame!" "Yeah?" America and Canada were playing in there backyard next to the woods behind their house. But little did they know someone was watching them."We should totally go explore the woods!" "I'm not sure Dad would let us?" " I'm sure he would he let's us do ANYTHING!" America thinks for a bit"yeah okay!" They both get up and run towards the woods."Wow this is spooky" Canada says amazed "Hehe yeah!" They walk around for a little bit leaving a trail of string to lead the way back*CRACK*"w-what was t-t-that?!" America says scared"umm I-I don't know" Canada then grabs America's hand"Lets head back" They start walking back then suddenly*THUD* Canada looks down and sees America passed out"A-AME-?!"then everything goes black . . .
.
.
.
.
.
"CANADA!AMERICA!WERE ARE YOU!" UK was yelling at the top of his lungs in worry. I mean who wouldn't be if his two only sons weren't home and weren't in the backyard. He runs inside and to his wife,France."Honey the kids are missing! We need to call the cop!" France obviously shocked takes her phone out and calls the cops" Have you checked the woods?" She asked. Then Britain froze. Those woods were dangerous and many people went missing and only 1 or 2 ever returned from those woods. He sprinted to the woods and saw a note. . .
.
.
.
Hello UK and France as you may have already realized both of your children have gone missing. If you ever want to see them again you'll turn in all of yours and your wife's land.
.
.
.

UK was mortified he couldn't turn in his land he didn't want him and his wife to disappear. He couldn't save his sons. He had to abandon both of his beautiful sons forever. . .

=================================Hey boizzzzz ahhhhhh this miercoles sucks dish latino. Okay hope y'all liked that you probably didn't okay t bye lysm!