Chapter 6

|Time skip to next week|

(3rd POV)

USSR and Third Reich had been working hard on finding Afghanistans location. Soviet and Pakistan had talked about what happened and he explained everything. Pakistan was quick to pack his bags and leave while the kids were sent over to Soviets house to spend time with him. Afghanistan took notice and was inraged. He swore he would kill those two boys for ruining his plans. Meanwhile the two boys were getting ready for school. To everyones suprise they were very smart. They were starting 6th grade. They put on their uniform and left the room. Before they left France walked up to the boys and handed them something. To Canada a new raccoon hat :

And to Amrica a pair of Sun glasses

The boys smiled and hugged their mom

The boys smiled and hugged their mom. They left the house followed by their younger brothers. It was a real miracle that their mom and dad had let them walk to school in thier own!
.
.
.
They made it to school and Ukraine tan up to them followed by Japan,Indo and Bel. Ukraine walked up to Canada and hugged him. Canada was shocked but slowly realized who he was and smiled. "How ya been Flower boy?" Ukraine smiled"Amazing ever since we found you Maple" They giggled and the rest talked to Aussie and Kiwi. America smiled at the sight of his brother being happy. Then he felt a tap on his wings. He turned around and his eyes widen. Russia stood their smiling slightly and said" Privet 'Merika! Long time no see?' America tackle hugged Russia "Russ! I missed you so much!!!" They laughed and hugged until a car pulled up."Papa?" Russia question and Afghanistan stepped out of the car. America and Canada's widen. Canada let go of Ukraine and started stepped back. America clung on to Russia and tucked in his wings. Afghanistan smiled at their reactions. Then he pulled out a gun. The students around the ran into the building. They also tried to run but Afghanistan shot Ukraine in the leg and he fell to his knees. Canada stopped running and tried helping Ukraine. Ame grabbed New Zealand and Australia and hugged them wrapping his wings around them in a protective matter. Russ also his his siblings plus Indo and Japan behind him. Canada was sad but still somehow extremely angry. He got up and tackled Afghanistan. He tried shooting the boy but failed. Just the the police arrived.
.
.
.
Afghanistan was arrested and charged with child abduction, child abuse, iligal drug use, illegal possession of a gun and murder. Ukraine was taken to the hospital. UK and France came to pick their kids and so did Nazi and Soviet
.
.
.
Afghanistan is now serving his 104 year prison sentence with no chance of parol.

.
.
.
.
Thank  you for reading Lost Boys =Country Humans= [United Family AU]

Until next time

Sinceramente,

México

.
.
.
😔

😴

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A story about two young boys who wander into a forestal known for the many people who have gone missing in it. When they don't return inside they're father goes out looking for them. He finds a note with unspeakable demands and is forced to give I've up his two boys...

Years pass and the couple has now had two twins.

A field trip is announced to go into the forest. The boys and their friends head off on the trip...

When a strange creature flies out of no where they investigate...

They find the two brothers who had gone missing years ago...

After some time they are ready to head off to school little do they know H.E is out to kill them.

After a tragic incident involving Ukrain being hurt H.E is revealed as Afghanistan,USSRs ex husband.

He is charged with 38 murders and  40 kidnappings.
.
.
.
.
.
Now they all live happy lives with thier family. America and Russia got married and had an adorable son. Candace and Ukraine married 3 years ago and had 3 kids. UK and France live together enjoying what they have left out of life. Australia and Norway have been dating for 5 years now and Kiwi has yet to find love. Ussr and Nazi can now relax since all their children grew up and moved out. And as for Afghanistan...let's just say his prison mates tough him a lesson or two.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT YOU FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

Started: September 13 2019

Ended: January 19 2020