Chapter 1

(Third person)
Two twins running around the United Families house. They were running around cheering since they were going on a school trip to the woods behind there home. It had been 10 years since the last disappearance that happened in those woods. Those ten years have the Speeky woods Elementary and Middle school the confidence to take their students there. Australia and his twin Brother,New Zealand, were 8 years old at this time. They had really overprotective parents that for the most part annoyed the heck out of them but they were just looking out for them.

(Australia's POV)
OH GOD! Another day of boring school. I don't like school that much but Kiwi doesn't mind it that much we do have some friends like Belarus and  Indonesia! Their really cool! Oh wait were here our parents don't let us take the bus like everyone else because it's too 'Dangerous' I mean it's just a bus what could go wrong on a school bus?
"Okay kids have a good day and remember during recess never go into the woods okay bye~" My mom always tells us not to go into the woods whatever."AUSSIE!KIWI!" I turn and see Japan and Ukraine. There some of the older kids in 6th grade. They were very chill. "Hey guys!" We started walking to the breakfast place. "Hey guys have you heard the rumors about the two kids that went missing in the woods?" I roll my eyes at Japan "Dude that was 10 years ago" I stated. "Yeah but still we should sneak into the woods at dawn" I smile and say "Yeah sure! Let's do it tomorrow on the field trip!" We laugh and get our food and eat.
.
.
.
.
.
(Canada's POV)
It's been 10 years since America and I have seen our parents. It's sad. We get abused daily and he likes to touch us inappropriately. Were like his test subjects, its absolutely horrible. America is in the lab I don't know what there doing to him I'm scared he's my little brother it's my job to protect him! But I'm to weak to do anything! My back hurts. . . He put wings on me and it hurts so bad! America probably is suffering the same thing!! I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Why did this happen to us? It's my fault I should have never dragged us into the woods!
.
.
.
.
.
=================================Okay that was chapter one it was bad I know but I was sick while writing this so... yeah okay bye