Chapter 3

(Americas POV)

Today was the day! The day we got out of here. Canada is ready and so am I. He is already asleep and we already smashed the window open without making noice.

(No one's POV)

Canada slipped through the window and helped America out as well. Then they took flight towards the tree.
.
.
.
(Australias POV)

We made it to camp a few hours ago and we were just sitting around the camp fire untill something flew by followed by something else. They didn't look like birds more like Angels? Idk but we're currently investigating. Mrs. Earth(planethumansyEz)was walking with Kiwwi, Ukraine, Japan, Germany, Poland and I. We were walking towards the tree we had wanted to visist before.
.
.
.
When we got there we heard whispering and small cries of what seemed to be joy. Mrs.Earth walked towards the voices and gasped. I ran over and saw two boys that looked about Ukraine and Russia's age(in this AU Uke is older than Rus). But something cought our attention. They both had wings and looked like they had been through a heck of a lot trauma. Mrs.Earth grabbed both of the kids who didn't resist at all...guess they were really scared. Mrs. Earth started rushing back to camp with all of is running behind her.
.
.
.
Once we made it back all the teachers were boarding the students onto the bus. Mr. Mars came and took one of the boys from Mrs.Earth. They talked for a bit,guess they didn't want us telling the other kids what happened so they took us on the bus meant for only teachers and other staff. We sat at the very back with the two boys being covered in blankets just in case someone was looking for them.
.
.
.
When we got back to school out parents where already there waiting for us. Mrs. Venus got of and told our parents to wait in the back...which they did. They got us out of the bus and Mr. Nazi scooped up Ukraine and Germany. Poland walked over to Hungary who bent down and hugged him. Korea came over sobbing and hugged Japan. Mom and Dad came over to us crying a bit. They hugged us asking if we were okay. We looked over to Mr. Mars and Mrs. Earth who were getting of the bus with the two boys. One of them was walking while the other one was being carried. The one who was walking had a red flag with a white in the center of his face and a maple leaf in the middle the other one had red stripes and a blue box on the right side of his face. All the parents looked over in worry at the children but then.
.
.
.
.
"Canada?"

_________________________________________

OoF das chapter 3! I wanna thank mah dude Da2ndAmerican for helping me write this...since i suck at math and he is a huge nerd uwu so he helps out with this book while i do homework and write on mah other book!

She sucks at math so damn much i wonder if she even took math in elementary!
-CSA