Wait... How'd You Know

Shannon's POV

I sat up and walked to the kitchen. I got 2 Arizonas and went back to the living room.

I handed one to Trevor and then opened my can up.

I took a sip and then I said, "So Trev... Your birthday is tomorrow...."

Trevor almost choked on his Arizona, and then put the can on the coffee table. "Wait... How'd you know?"

"I do my research.... It's easy to find your boyfriend's birthday, height and age when he's famous."

Trevor chuckled.

"So... As I was saying.... Since your birthday is tomorrow... I have planned some things for us." I whispered into his ear.

"I like the sound of that." He said, smiling wide.

I giggled.

He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could say anything... My phone rang.

I looked at my phone. "Oops... Umm I gotta take this." I said.

Trevor sighed.

"I love you babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

I grabbed my phone and left the room to answer it

Trevor's POV

Again she gets another call ughhhhh

I sat in the living room, drinking my Arizona.

Shan waked in a couple minutes later.

"So where was I?" She asked.

I put my can down. "You were saying something about... Planning things for us.... For tomorrow..." I said with a half smirk.

She smiled.

"So... Who called you?" I asked.

"Trev.... I told you not to worry about it... And remember... We have plans tomorrow.... For you and me." She said, whispering the last part into my ear.

I couldn't help myself, but kiss her cheek.

She blushed.

A/N: they are legit the most cutest couple ever

QOTD: sweater or sweatpants?

AOTD: sweatpants