Chapter 5

Jack ran excitedly up and down the harbor, holding in his hand the bottle of the Black Pearl. Mister Gibbs followed him.
"Damn Jack! Now stop it! "He finally shouted. Then he really stopped.
"Now, what's the problem? I thought you know how we can get the ships out of their bottles."
"It doesn't work, I don't know what I should try next. And if we don't get the Pearl or one of the other ships back in time, Angelica may be ...no, I don't want to think about that!" Jack was very worried.
"At first we calm down, and then we-"
"Calm down?! That's one of your bad jokes, Master Gibbs!" Jack shouted and went on running up and down the harbor.
"Do you have no idea who knows what we could do now?" Gibbs asked.
"If I had an idea, I would not stay here any longer, right?"
It was not often that Jack was that worried and above all, at a loss, but now that two very important things were at stake for him, Angelica and the Pearl, he had a reason for doing so.
"Hold on a moment..." he suddenly stopped. "I ask everyone who looks like knowing that." Jack decided.
He gave Gibbs the bottle with his Pearl. "Stay here and wait!" he ordered and went away.
Gibbs sighed. His best friend seemed to be really desperate.

Jack walked through the streets of Tortuga, but in the morning there weren't many people and it was really quiet.
Suddenly Jack heard a very familiar voice, but couldn't understand a word.
"Sparrow! Maltido hijo de puta! Qué cojones tuviste que te atreves dejarme de muerte?!"
And before he turned in the direction of the voice, a shot fell, before which he could just save himself. Only when he looked closely, he did recognize Angelica, who yelled at him and kept aiming at him.
Quickly he ran over to her and grabbed her arm where she was holding the weapon and held the pistol in an other direction.
"Sparrow you bastard! Let me go, now!" Angelica screamed.
"Let the gun fall, Angelica!" Jack shouted, but she doesn't show any reaction. Angelica tried to fight back, but Jack held her with his other hand.
"Let the gun fall!" he repeated.
"I do a shit! Let me go... now!"
"I won't let you go, until you finally drop your gun!" Jack said. "Let it fall, Angelica!"
Then she let it fall. Jack gently released his grip. When Angelica realized, that he was letting her go, she got her sword and walked a few steps backwards.
"Well... then we do it differently!" she shouted and got the Voodoo doll in the other hand. She looked Jack in the eye and smiled sneaky.
"Angelica... everything is alright..." Jack tried to calm her. He knew, she was really angry and hurt, and he knew Angelica's disasters all too well.
"You don't have to play that game now, Sparrow!" she laughed.
"No Angelica... honestly, I wanted to get the Black Pearl back to sail back to that island." Jack explained himself.
"Of course..."
"Honestly... I know you are disappointed and I understand you, but I beg you... leave this Voodoo doll alone!"
"Now you have to beg for that?"
"Call it however you want. Come and yell at me and hit me but... leave this damn doll alone!" Jack shouted.
Angelica just laughed and rolled her eyes.
For one moment nothing happened. Then she put her sword back in and threw the doll on the floor. Slowly, she stepped on her head with her heel, crushing it.
Jack held his head and distorted his face.
"Stop..." he gasped.
He struggled to Angelica and pulled her from the doll.
He picked her up and pocketed her.
Then he turned to Angelica, who glared at him.
"What did you think you were doing?!" he shouted horrified.
"I should ask you that question! You just left me alone to die, Jack!" Angelica screamed and approached him. She was about to hit him when Jack grabbed her arms and held them behind her back, then pulled her close to him.
"Listen..." he started. "It's enough! I know that I made a big mistake and I also know, that I disappointed you. And I swear to God that I would undo it if I could, but I can not. Angelica please... calm down a little bit, that we can talk, without screaming at each other and without you attacking me all the time."
"Since when are you so reasonable?" Angelica hissed.
"I don't know this exactly." Jack mumbled. "Can I let you go?"
"All right... let me go." Angelica agreed.
Now they faced each other and no one knew what to say...

——————————
That was the 5th Chapter and Jack and Angelica finally met!🥰
I hope you liked it😃