Chapter 1: Reincarnation

(Mika's POV)

I slowly closed my eyes and lied down in the most comfortable thing ever.

A street covered in blood. Yep, couldn't have asked for a better bed, right? Right. I would've paid thousands for a bed like this if I weren't dying. I mean, come on! Who can resist a warm, bloody, and rocky bed?! I certainly can't. 12/10 would lay down on again.

Please note my sarcasm when saying this. Of course, no one would want to just sit down on an uncomfortable road as they die! I LIKE MY BED BETTER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

What did I do to deserve this...? As far as I know, the only time I did something bad in my life was when I barfed on my mom when I was a baby, but that was out of my control.

Hell, I don't even remember that.

Ahem, anyway, you may be wondering what happened. I got hit by the all-famous Truck-San! Hurray!

Not.

Go burn in Hell, Truck-ass. I'm probably going to die now, and it's all his fault.

As I was flipping a truck off in my mind, I didn't notice my vision getting darker and darker. Yes, I'm stupid. Surprised you didn't notice that once I started flipping a truck off in my mind.

Eh, we're all stupid sometimes.

TIME TO DIE~ hahaha........................ WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! It's not fair! Not fair! Not fair! Not fair!!!!! I anime cried.

I just want to go home... sniff.

~three hours later~

I didn't die, thank the lord. Who knows how I survived! I'm just glad I'm sitting in a hospital instead of a lava rock while burning in Hell.

Like I said before, the only thing I did remotely bad was barf on my mom. I see no soon-to-be-demon here! HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain coming from where my heart was and I instantly stopped celebrating. (I have no idea what heart attacks feel like but 🐻 with me)

I felt like no oxygen was in my system and that my heart was being stabbed millions of times by a knife, not that I would know how that feels.

It was at this moment I knew, Kira knew who the fuck I was, and decided to kill me for barfing on my mom. Why must my luck be this shitty?!

You know what, screw it. Whoever the fuck is in charge of the world is set on me dying in the most painful way possible.

They really want me dead, I just wish they were as persistent with killing Hitler. Yeah, not-so-smart-god, you really should have thought of that before.

Sigh~ I guess it's time to die.

I let my eyes fall closed, only for them to snap open once I heard a loud voice welcome me. "Hello, humorous child! I am Kami, here to bring you to the world of BNHA!"

Eh...? So you mean this is the asshole who wanted me dead so badly? Great, like I want to meet you.

"Haha~! You amuse me! Anyway, enough with the jokes. I'll give you as many wishes as you want, just name them!" Kami laughed while I was cursing him.

Right... so you can read minds. Good to know. Wishes...? I want to go back home, bastard.

"E-Eh?! Sorry, I can't do that. You're already dead in your old world, you have to stay here unless you want to live in a rotting corpse for the rest of eternity." He explained. Oh, great. I'll just do that and sleep forever, thanks.

"Okay, fine, you're not allowed to go to your world at all. You need to go to BNHA whether you like it or not! Now choose your wishes!!" He yelled and I sweatdropped.

Fine, Kami-bastard. Let's see... I want to be as powerful as you. Meaning I can create whatever the hell I want and kill whoever I want, basically whatever you do. And no, this does not mean you can retire and dump your work on me.

"Aw..." Kami-bastard sighed in disappointment.

Next, I want to have Chakra like in Naruto, cuz why the fuck not? I also want all the Kekkei Genkai from the anime. Third, I want to be the richest person in the world cuz I own a big ass company.

"You're quite greedy, aren't you?" Hell no, it's just that if I'm being brought to another world against my will, I'm living as comfortably as I fucking can.

Anyway, I want a floating pillow that is bigger than my body so I can ride it wherever I want.
Also, I want to be brought to the world as the same age as the main characters when all of the main events happen.

Next, I want to be half-wolf, inheriting their strength, speed, and agility. Also, make me the hottest girl EVER. There is no way I'm being brought to that world as an ugly girl who can't score a boyfriend or girlfriend in her entire life.

Next, I want my blood to be this really cool toxin that also makes me breathe gas! What I can do with it is choose the effect of the toxins running through me. For example, if I wanted super strength, I could just turn the toxins inside of me into toxins that make me super strong. I can also breathe that stuff out and make it affect only the people I want it to.

I think that's all, Kami-bastard. "Alright then, farewell, and enjoy your new life!" Kami-bastard waved, I think, and sent me on my way.

(Btw, if you read my other BNHA fanfic, you probably figured out that I like to make my characters op and rich.)

Yay, I'm so excited.