Chapter 4: Class 1-A and Perverts

(Mika's POV)

Today was the day that I finally get to go to U.A.!! I'm so fucking excited that I'm vibrating. Since I'm half-wolf and I run really fast even without my chakra, the school allowed me to wear shorts that match the skirts and pants. Thank you, U.A. I really wasn't in the mood for flashing everyone walking to school.

Also, there is no way I'm being in the same class as Mineta and wearing a skirt at the same time. He's going to be a complete pervert to me since I'm hot and a wolf girl. Well, fuck him! I WON'T LET PERVERTS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SCHOOL UNIFORM! They also let me wear my green jacket because of my gas quirk.

Anyway, I didn't want to practically rub my wealth in the faces of the other students, so I just ran to school. Since I was brought to this world, I began working on my speed with chakra in my legs, and whenever I run, I accidentally break the floor... It's no big deal, I'm sure I can find some way to stop it.

That isn't important right now, though. What is important is getting to class on time, because I only have one more minute.

I picked up my speed a little more since I'm at the school entrance, and I don't quite know where my class is... 1-A... 1-A... AHA! There's 1-A! Ooh, Midoriya is here, too! Wait, NO! I'M GOING TO FAST!!! STOP!!! "MIDORIYA! OPEN THE DOOR! QUICK!" I yelled, hoping I wouldn't hit the door. "EH?! OKAY!" He replied and quickly threw the door open and I zoomed right in, hitting the teacher's desk.

"OOF!" I grunted. "At least it's not a door," I mumbled. "Excuse me, Miss! Are you alright?" Ida asked, waving his hands around in random signs. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm totally fine!" I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"I see, that is good! May I ask why you are wearing a gas mask?" You already did, Baka. "Oh, it's because I breathe gases that can affect everyone in the same building as me. I don't want to accidentally infect you guys with any gases while learning." I explained.

"Oh, I see. That is a very impressive quirk!" He praised. "Thanks! I think your quirk is cool as well! Leg engines, very original." I nodded my head in agreement with my own statement. "Oi, are you the fucker who got first place?" A voice asked from behind me.

I turned around to be greeted by a porcupine. "AH! PORCUPINE!" I screamed, hiding behind Ida. "I'M NOT A PORCUPINE!" Now his hands are exploding... "Are you sure about that?" I looked at him with an 'I know you're lying, but I'll just pretend I don't' look. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK, ODD-EYED-FREAK!" Bakugou yelled, setting off his explosions in the process. I growled at him, "Already insulting me before we even know each other's names! The nerve of this porcupine!" I told Ida, and he nodded in agreement.

"I agree. It is impolite to insult someone, and even more so to a person you just met." He waved his hands in the air. Why does he do that? It's kind of weird. "SHUT UP! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, ODD-EYED-FREAK!" I looked at porcupine with a deadpanned expression. "As if I would answer your question! I'm not even odd-eyed-freak, so you technically never asked me anything. Done, problem solved. Now, I'm going to my seat. See ya!" I waved goodbye then went to my seat.

Porcupine is annoying.

Porcupine clicked his tongue in annoyance then sat down. While all of this was happening, Midoriya was sulking because both Ida and Porcupine were in his class. If I were him, I would be sad, too. Oh, wait... I'm in the same situation... haha. Bakahoe probably really hates me because I was better than him in the exams. Silly me.

I sighed, getting myself mentally prepared for the fitness test we were going to be doing today. In the background, I heard Kaminari chatting with Mineta. "Dude, there's a wolf girl in our class!" Kaminari drooled. I felt a tick mark grow on my forehead.