Chapter 7

(Mika's POV)

The fitness test was finally over, and we were about to be shown our scores. Mr. Aizawa gave a speech about how he was lying blah blah blah, he finally showed the results, and I was top of the class. Yay!

Like in the manga, Midoriya was in last place and was probably about to cry from relief. I patted him on the back and he looked at me with a questioning look. "Man, you got lucky, didn't ya?" I laughed. He laughed a little and nodded, "Yeah, I'm going to have to work a lot harder." He clenched his fist and looked in the distance with a determined look in his eyes.

"Umm... okayyyy..." I slowly backed away and pretended that didn't happen. Damn, the main characters can be so weird sometimes. I always wondered why they looked into the distance like that. I mean, can't they just... I don't know, look at the floor? It wouldn't make people think you're on some drug. It's as though they're looking into their future like that. Like this... "I CAN SEE MYSELF BECOMING A HERO!!! Like, literally! I can see it right there! I look totally bad-ass and I just want to thrust myself into that future without doing all the hard work!"

It's weird and I don't like it, so I wish they would stop. 

Bumping into someone because I was walking backwards, I fell onto the ground with a grunt. "Sorry..." Someone said, extending their hand out for me to take. "It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going. Sorry about that." I said, taking their hand and standing up as I rubbed my head a little. Examining the person I bumped into, I saw it was Tokoyami. I blushed a little, "U-Ummm... Tokoyami, right?" 

The edgy teen nodded. "Hai. May I ask what your name is?" He asked. "A-Ah! My n-name is Mika..." I stammered. Tokoyami hummed in thought. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mika, but we should probably head back to class now..."

I looked back and saw that our classmates were already walking back into the building and panicked, "Ek! You're totally right! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran inside the building, arriving inside of the classroom way before everyone else. I sweatdropped as I realized I went way too fast. "Whoops..." I muttered, face palming.

"You-You're a lot faster than I thought..." Tokoyami panted as sweat rolled down his beak. "Ah! Sorry, I forgot you don't have a speed related quirk! Gomen!" I apologized. He waved my apology off, "No, it's fine..." I blushed a little as I noticed how handsome he looked with sweat running down his beak.

SATAN TAKE THE FUCKING WHEEL! HALLELUJAH, WHAT IS SUCH A SEXY MAN DOING IN THIS WORLD?! I wanted to squeal at his handsomeness but I somehow held it in, settling for licking my lips and biting down on them underneath my mask.

I'm sure he was thinking I was some kind of weirdo, but oh well. If he doesn't want to get with me later on I'll just rap-

I'll make him fall in love with me by taking him on a friendly date! You know, normal stuff! I would never make him do something he didn't want to... hehe.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the rest of the class came in and we all went to our seats. I couldn't help but admire Tokoyami from afar, drooling behind my mask. I wonder if he tastes good.

Back the fuck up, Mika. You will NOT eat your crush, that's not something you do, not at all. Ask him out during the middle of the year, perhaps, but DO NOT EAT THE HUNKY BIRD BOY! SeLf CoNtRoL, yOu HoRnY iDiOt! Err... actually, maybe eating him the sexual way wouldn't be so bad if he was okay with it, and I mean, who wouldn't be? I'm hot as fuck in this new world...

Hehehe, thank you Kami-bastard, I would never be in this situation without you.

But I still hate you. I swear I'm going to find a way to get a god in hell. Heh, prepare yourself! I SHALL HAVE NO MERCY!!!!