Chapter 2: My new life

(Mika's POV)

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by a blinding light. I blinked a few times, trying to get used to the annoying burning in my eyes.

I had the weirdest dream I died and was reincarnated against my will. Haha, as if that would happen to me.

I sat up in my bed, only to realize one thing, it wasn't my fucking bed. It looked like a rich kid's bed that they rarely sleep in because they are always going to the Bahamas or something.

Was I kidnapped by some narcissistic rich kid who wanted to marry me against my will like every other stereotypical rich kid? If so, please stop.

Actually, I was probably wrong because this looks like a girl's room. In fact, it is a girl room, and it's exactly my style of a room. Okay, maybe that Kami-bastard actually reincarnated me against my will.

Sigh~ I guess I have to deal with this shit. Now, where is that floating pillow I asked for? I hopped out of bed and scanned the luxurious room.

There, in the corner of the room, sat a giant black and green polka-dotted pillow and I snatched it. How does it work? I looked at the whole pillow until I found an instruction manual in a little pocket inside the pillow.

It read, "Pour chakra into the pillow, it doesn't matter how much, and it will float to your desired height." Huh, sweet.

I put the manual back into the pocket and placed some chakra into the pillow. Sure enough, the pillow floated above the ground to around my ribs.

I smiled and jumped onto the pillow and relaxed. This was nice. I'm really glad I asked for this... my bliss was interrupted by a knock sounding on the door which caught my attention.

"Milady, it is time for the U.A. entrance exam." A maid said. I frowned, "Okay, I'll be down in a second." The maid left and I hopped off of my pillow and got dressed. (The outfit above. The picture is not mine, full credit to the artist. Get rid of the chainsaw...)

When I looked into the mirror, I noticed I looked a lot different than I did before... I was kind of short, dark blue wolf ears, and my hair was the same color. I had a fluffy wolf tail that was the same color as both my hair and ears. I had green-that seemed like they were glowing-pupil-less eyes which I assumed was from Byakugan. (Naruto Dojutsu. It has something to do with people's eyes, and they'll be explained later if you didn't watch Naruto.)

The only thing left was-

That Kami-bastard! I want my DD-cup back!!! I anime cried and fell onto my pillow in a worse mood than I was already. Oh well, at least my chefs know what they're doing in the kitchen, I can know for sure that I can get a good breakfast in. I looked in my dresser for a gas mask, which just happened to be in the panty drawer.

I'm not even going to ask why.

Wait, how are the maids and butlers not affected by my gas? I wasn't holding it in. I looked at the door that leads to the hallway and saw that there was something blocking the gas from slipping out. I shrugged and slipped the black gas mask with glowing green details on.

I grabbed two small chunks of hair on my left and right side of my head and braided them into a crown. I have to admit, I was really hot. At least that wish transferred over okay. If it didn't I would curse Kami-bastard forever. I put my bangs over my left eye and clipped on an 'x' looking glowing green hair clip on them.

I floated down the stairs on my pillow, already started to fall asleep. What can I say? I'm lazy as fuck. "Good morning, Milady." Maids and butlers greeted me while bowing and I just ignored them because I'm tired, so fuck them.