« twenty-seven »

All eyes were on Chenle once he spoke up.

Jisungs eyes widened once Chenle gently placed his hand on top of Jisungs, bringing it down.

"I'll go for him and I don't care what any of you say. I don't care if you think he has to go through with it, I'm going for him." Chenle snatched the gun from Jisungs grip and held it to his head.

He knew that he was going to shoot himself. But he'd rather die than have his best friend die.

"I love you Jisungie." Chenle whispered while Jisungs tears fell out. His crying became worse and worse as he held onto Chenles hand.

"I love you too Lele." He flinched and his cries became louder once the sound of the bullet leaving the gun rang through his ears and he watched his best friend drop onto the ground.

His sobs became louder and louder once he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

He didn't even have to look to see who it was, he already knew it was Renjuns.

He shook and sobbed louder once he saw Jaemin clean up the blood and Donghyuck put Chenle into the same duffel bag.

He knew it was Renjun before he even looked back at the scene.

He knew it was Renjun because Donghyuck and Jaemin has no remorse.

They wanted one thing and one thing only.

Mark.

And they would stop at nothing to get him.