« twenty-two »

Donghyuck woke up in the passenger seat of his car.

'Huh? Was that all just a dream?' He hoped it was all a dream. He rubbed his head and opened his eyes fully, sighing once he saw the 4 boys digging.

'I guess not.' He sighed at the thought and got out of the car, gaining the attention from the others. Donghyuck made eye contact with Jaemin for a split second before Jaemin threw the duffel bag at his feet.

"Good, you're up. Since you didn't do anything, put him in the hole." Donghyuck gulped once he looked at the bag. He opened the bag and his breathing became harsh and heavy once he looked into the boys eyes.

He closed them, knowing that he would vomit, cry, or both if he looked at them any longer, and lifted him out of the bag. He softly placed Jeno into the hole, backed up, and grabbed his stomach.

Nothing could be heard but the rustling of leaves in the wind as Jisung walked up to the hole and kneeled, looking at his brother.

A tear drop fell from his eyes as he felt Chenles arms wrap around him.

"I'm gonna take Ji to the car." Jisung anxiously bit his fingernails as Chenle led him to the car. Chenle got in first before pulling Jisung into the car and sitting him in the middle seat.

"Lele.....I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was really wrong. I shouldn't convinced you that it was fine. We shouldn't have come here." Chenle felt his heart drop once he heard the amount of guilt and sorrow in the boys tone.

He checked his watch, sighing once he saw the time.

2:35 am.

Just 6 hours ago, he was walking to the car, suspicious but trying to talk himself out of it. Thinking that he was going to have one of the most fun nights of his life.

He was wrong.

Oh, how he was wrong.

If you thought fun would be killing your bestfriends brother, having to comfort your bestfriend, having to dig up dirt and bury him, and watching the boy that invited you go crazy, he had a fucking blast.

If that was fun, it would've been the best night of his life.

"It's fine Ji, just go to sleep. They'll decide what we do in the morning and we have to listen to them or we'll be next, got it?" Jisung nodded and closed his eyes.

He tried to calm down but he couldn't.

Adrenaline was still raging through his veins from the previous events and he could barely even blink.

His mind was racing. He was ready to sleep but he couldn't stand still because of the adrenaline. He couldn't calm down because his mind was racing.

He wished he just stayed home.