Chapter IV

My head was fuzzy, I barely knew what I was doing but the only thing my head told me to do is talk to Lawrence. My head told me to be around him. I took off my jeans and looked up to Lawrence for the sweat pants. His freckled face was red. I staggered to him and smiled.

"Whats your problem, hanahaki?"

He blushed harder and looked away.

"N-nothing.. I'm fine.."

I moved closer to his face and exhaled.

"Itll be hard to date if you keep secrets from me.."

What are you saying?

What I mean.

You're so dumb! If you say your feelings people will take advantage of that, they always do.

I trust him.

That'll bite you in the ass.

"Give me a haircut. I look like a girl" I turned away and put on the sweat pants. He nodded and walked to the bathroom with me following. I flopped down on the toilet and waited patiently.

"Uh.. Nich..?"

I turned to him.

"Nich.. you should.. take off your..." he was blushing profusely. I stood up and whispered in his ear, using him and the sink for balance.

"My sweater? I dont have anything under it.." he jumped backwards and his mouth was opened a bit.

"I dont really wanna ruin my sweater though.. I guess I will." I pulled my sweater off, revealing my skinny, scarred body. A look of sadness formed on Lawrence's face.

"Are those all... self harm scars?"

"Yeah? And?"

"You need help, Nich, you're not mentally stable." I grabbed him by the shoulders and stares into his eyes angrily.

"Dont tell me who's mentally stable and who isn't. I know I'm messed up, i just dont care to fix it. Now cut my hair." I sat back down on the toilet to let him cut my hair. He trimmed my hair. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, Hanahaki." He blushed again, he does that alot. He gave me a hug. Sober Nich would push him away but I was so drunk that my brain was practically mush. I hugged him back.

"No problem, my devil prince."

I blushed slightly at that. It feels weird to be nice to Lawrence but yet it feels nice. I put my sweater back on.

"Lawrence... I'm sorry about how I act... and I just got very lightheaded im gonna lay on the floor for a little" I slid down to the floor and smiled.

"Yknow, nich. You're alot different when you're drunk." Lawerence put his hands in his pockets.

"Drunk nich is your friennnd." I laughed at stuck my hand out to him. "Lay down with me with me.." I dragged him down and snuggled him.

"you smell like alcohol, nich, it's so strong.."

"I always smell like alcohol. alcohol and cigarettes"

"Nich.."

---------♤---------

I looked into his eyes lustfully, something about him makes me want to punch him and make love to him. I dont know what to do. Somebody take this feeling away.

He blushed deeply and kept eye contact with me. I picked him up and moved him onto his bed, pinning him down.

"What are you doing?" There was a confused look placed on his face. I bit my lip and placed my elbows next to his face.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while."

"Nich, you're drunk, you'll regret this."

"No, Sober Nich wanted to this for a while, he just didnt have the balls to." I talked in a low, seductive voice while keeping close to his face. I touched his face softly and he shivered against my touch.

"Please, just think about this more." I got aggressive, wondering what turned on my little flower. I lowered to his ear and whispered.

"I've thought about this since I've known you, dont make me angry, I might have to punish you" I smirked and went back so I could look at his face. He crossed his legs in a way so his legs were covering his.. spot.

"Why you doing that with you legs?"

"No reason, I-its just comfortable."

"No reason? You're not-" I moved closer to his face "hard?" He pushed me back, his face was so red I wanted to laugh.

"No! I dont like you like that.." I frowned playfully.

"Aw. That sucks, cuz i really like you, in more ways then one." I smirked and used one of my hands to move his leg. I was right.

"I thought you were wholesome, hanahaki, but this shines a whole different light on you." He moved his leg back and tried to roll on his side but I grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. I could tell he was clenching his teeth.

"I am wholesome. What am I supposed to do when you're doing this?" He scrunched his nose angrily. I smiled softly and moved closer to his face. He looked scared to see what I was going to do next.

Are you actually stupid?

No, I want to do this.

Are you sure?

Yes, I like him alot.

You're a idiot, he'll leave you like everyone else does.

No, hes different, I can tell.

You've said that a few times.

This time I really mean it, promise.

I kissed him softly, getting rougher over time. This was the happiest I've been without self harm and drugs.. not counting alcohol. I picked him up and pushed him against the wall, it was easy since he was about 90 pounds.

"N-nich.." I pushed my body against his. He clenched his fists and bit his lip.

"Yes, flower? It was weird for me to do sexual things with anyone but I just want him to love me in the same way I do. He blushed and looked away.

"N-Nich..?"

"I already asked, yes?" He got suddenly serious

"Please dont stop." I smirked at his request and got a bit more forceful.

"I didnt want to anyways"

I kissed him roughly then I decided something.

I wanted to mark him.

I let go of wrists and pulled his shirt off of him, revealing his bruised and freckled body. He blushed and looked at me in the eyes.

"Why am I the only one shirtless?" I smirked and pulled off my sweater before I pinned him to the wall again. I gave him red and purple hickeys all over his neck and chest. I licked up his neck and looked at him in the eyes. He was so flustered I wanted to laugh. I heard the door open.

Shit.