Digits

Benjis POV
Most of the class went by pretty fast. It was fun to just have a class that you just draw and listen to music. It was like high school recess.

This jorge boy was super good looking. I couldnt stop thinking about what i could do to him back here. Since we were in the back of the class and the teachers position, if we were to be doing something, no one would even notice. I could feel my pants getting tight.

I went to the restroom to try to make my boner go away. Went back to class and everyone was packing and talking to their friends. But jorge was just sitting and listening to music.

I go back to my seat and started to pack. I dont know what came over me but i turned to him and went " hey jorge" like a fucking weirdo. I really dont know what i was gonna ask him and now i was all blushing and getting nervous.

He replyed with a quick " yes" and then i realized i had no idea what the fuck i was gonna stay. I looked so stupid! I was stuttering and i finally got to choke out a " uh sooo uh can i have your number?" I LOOKED SO STUPID.

He took out a piece of paper and wrote his digits on it before handing it to me. He walked out of the class and i was completely in shock. Did he really give me his number or did he just give me a fake one to not seem mean?

Jorges POV
I cant believe he asked for my number. I tried to play it cool but while i was writing down my number my hands would not stop fucking shaking. I got out of there as soon as i could.

I hope he texts me.