First time in school

Monday, Art class

Jorges POV
   I walked into art class and waited for benji to get there. Saturday was the farthest I've ever been with a boy so i was pretty nervous to see him again. Plus yesterday we were texting and he was hinting that we could do stuff in art.

   Finally he walked in, he looked as dreamy as ever. He sat next to me as usual. And gave me a smirk. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. We waited until everyone was invested in there work and music.

Benji slowly moved his hand to my thigh and started squeezing a little at it. My bulge grew, and i placed my hand on his. He then slowly moved his hand on my shaft over my jeans. I had to bite my lip to make sure i didn't make any noise.

He was palming me through my jeans. I started to bite my knuckle to repress my moans. I slowly undid my pants so benji could put his hand inside of them. He was slowly stroking me.

   As i was trying to keep my composure, i had to make sure no one was looking. When i was about to climax, i touched his hand to warn him. I put my head on the table while i came into benjis hand.

   He smirked at me before cleaning his hand with his mouth. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I mouthed to him " during lunch lets go to the janitors closet".