THE DATE PT.3

Jorges POV
   We ran out the theater and into the car. We didn't care if anyone saw us go into the back seat together.

   Once we got into the car, benji aggressively kissed me as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants. I licked my hand and started jerking him off before trying to put him in my mouth. I had to use my hand to jerk off what i couldn't fit in my mouth cause he was so big.

   I grabbed his hand and put it on my head to indicate for him to grab my hair. He did. He started pushing my head down further. I couldn't help but gag. I felt my eyes water and my cheeks blush.

   The grunts that were coming out of his mouth were making me hard all over again. I removed my hand and just used my mouth. I started pulling down my pants as well. Once he said he was close, i took my mouth off of him and straddled his thighs.

   I took both of our lengths and put them together. I started jerking us both off at the same time. The friction between both of our dicks and my hand, pushed us both off of the edge.

   There was cum on both of our shirts. I wiped some off and sucked it off my finger as benji watched. We kissed a couple more times before wiping off our stained shirts with napkins benji keeps in the glove department.

Benjis POV
   I drove jeyjey home. When we got to his door, we talked about how we had a good time and all that sappy shit. He gave me the worlds sweetest kiss on the cheek and went inside.

   God this boy really made my heart ache.