Jealousy

Benjis POV
   I came out of the restroom of the club to find Jorge on the dance floor with some other guy. I don't know if it was the alcohol or my jealousy that made me want to kill the guy but all i knew is that me and Jorge were leaving.

  I practically run over to him and grab his arm, yanking him away from the other guy. " benji stop i want to dance" he slurred his words. Maybe i shouldn't have let him do that last round of shots. " Jorge no we're going home" he started tugging away from me, trying to go back to his new dance partner.

    I felt my eyes burn and tear up from jealousy. I'm such a baby i don't even know why I'm jealous, its not like they were being sexual. Once Jorge saw my face he ran back to me but i was already walking out the door. " benji wait for me!" I didn't even want to look at him right now.

  I got my keys out of my pocket and opened the car getting into the drivers seat. Before i could even turn on the car Jorge rushed into the passengers. He kept trying to apologize but i just ignored him the whole way home, my parents were gone so he was crashing at my place.

   Once we got home i just went to my room, he tried following me but i just slammed the door in his face. " benji come on! Im sorry" i just wanted to go to bed and not think about it but all i could see when i closed my eyes was that guy touching Jorge and Jorge not pulling away. " b-benji please" was he crying? I heard a sniff and got up to open the door.

   He was on the floor crying. " please benji, i didn't mean to make you mad. I love you." It broke my heart to see him cry but that didn't push away my anger. I crouched down and wiped his tears before grabbing his hand and pulling him up. He pulled me into a hug and buried his face into my chest.

  He tried pulling me into a kiss but i stopped him. " uh uh. Take your clothes off and get on your hands and knees on the bed." The fear in his eyes made me feel even more horny. I went to the restroom to grab some handcuffs that i was hiding for a moment like this. Once i left the restroom i saw Jorge doing exactly what i asked for. His face was red with embarrassment, it just made me want to fuck him more.

I stripped and then got on the bed behind him, admiring his bottom. " give me your hands" he placed his hands on his back and i cuffed them. Since his hands were on his back he had to place his face on the bed, it gave me a even better view of him. I started to caress his butt before i spanked it, he gasped. " what did you do tonight Jorge?" I said before spanking him again.

    " i... i danced with someone else." I moved my hand to his length and started jerking him off. His whimpers made me even more hard. " Aww baby, I'm not mad that you danced with someone. I'm mad that you didn't listen to me." I then released him and spanked him again. This time i caught him off guard and he let out a yelp. I placed a soft kiss on his red, spanked butt before spitting on my hand and covering my dick with it.

    " bad boys don't get to be stretched." I said before slamming into him. He let out a whimper/moan and bit onto the sheets. I started fucking him ruthlessly. I didn't care if he wasn't going to be able to walk tomorrow, i was going to teach him his lesson. I grabbed him by his hair so that he couldn't repress his sounds into my mattress, his moans and whimpers filled the room.

   About 10 minutes later in, i finished inside him. I uncuffed him and let him go clean himself in the restroom. As i waited for him on the bed i thought about if i was too harsh on him. Once he came out he laid on the bed next to me, putting him head over my arm and his hand on my chest. I kissed his forehead, " i forgive you baby" i pet his hair until he fell asleep.