THE DATE PT.2

🥵🥵🥵

Benjis POV
We were about 20 minutes into the movie when jorge finally said something.

" are you nervous?" OMG WHAT? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT? " uhh why do you s-say that?" Obviously im fucking nervous i can barely get out a sentence.

" cause your heart is beating fast. " i had no idea what to do or say. We just stared at each other until i looked down at his lips and kissed him.

His lips were so soft.

I pull away and looked at him. " was that okay?" He just pulled me back in and we started making out. He tasted so good. It was getting super heated so i decided to trace my hand from the back of his neck to palm him through his jeans. He moaned into my mouth.

He started bucking his dick into my hands. I took that as permission to undo his jeans and pull him out. I started stroking him. He was a good size, larger than average but not as big as me. When he would moan i would take it as an opportunity to french him.

He started giving me hickeys on my neck. My dick has never been so hard. He moaned out a " im gonna cum". I replaced my hand with my mouth and started licking and sucking the tip until he was a second away from climax. I came back up and gave him a kiss on the lips. He whined.

I whispered in his ear, " lets go back to the car."

Part 3 is tomorrow 😙✌︎