Chapter 4

Kabuto took us to a giant room, all of the surfaces are made of white panels, and he still didn't put me down. Genos entered the room and blast fire at him except the hand he is holding me with, he circled Kabuto and shot even more fire, but this guy is resistant to it.

He was gonna punch Genos but I used my telekinesis on Genos arm to move him away from the hit he only got a little hurt, and he was caught by Saitama. He then made even more fire than before but Kabuto just used his breath to make it go back at them.

"Genos!" I yelled and saw his lovely hair is now all poofy like an afro.

"You will be the final one I kill." Kabuto licked my cheek.

"UNCLE! KILL THIS THING!!" I yelled while struggling. "It smells like poo!"

"That's the reason why!" Kabuto yelled at me as I put my hand over my nose.

Saitama stood up and walked towards Kabuto who is oozing arrogance. "You're definitely not like the guys from this morning."

Kabuto then snickered and ran behind Saitama, but he stopped and shivered, he flew back onto the wall he is as far as he can be from Saitama.

"He's emitting danger signs, right?" I asked.

"YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled making me cover my ears. "How the hell did you get that strong?!" He is breathing heavily while his eyes are not leaving Saitama thinking he will be attacked any second.

"Okay, all of you listen!" Saitama yelled out.

"They won't believe that you're telling the truth." I spoke up, he has already told me and really it isn't the reason he got this strong, it must be something that he didn't notice.

"I would like to know to." Some guy who is pale as snow and is holding his arm that is bleeding, appeared out of nowhere.

"Okay, listen up. First, you have to stick to this intense training no matter what! I got this strong in only three years! One hundred push-ups! One hundred sit ups! One hundred squats! A ten-kilometre run every day! Eat three meals a day and don't ever use the ac ever!" He was smirking at the end of his speech.

"Here we go." I sighed as everyone was taking in everything he said.

"Full of crap! That's just normal training, I don't want to hear your jokes! We want to know your true secret!" Genos shouted annoyed.

"That is all I did." Saitama admitted honestly.

Kabuto walked forward and his grip got even tighter on me making me cry out in pain he was getting larger. "Don't go on a rampage!" The bleeding guy yelled.

"You're still not stronger than me!" Kabuto's skin went purple and the whole area went red and black with an alarm going off because he is going on a rampage.

"I will kill you and cause a rampage until next Saturday!" He stood right in front of Saitama, and I was too distracted thinking about something more important.

"Wait, Saturday?" I said out loud as my hair was blown around and Kabuto moved around quickly.

I had the sale paper with me and was able to get it out of my pocket and opened it up seeing the date on it. "IT'S...THE SALE IS TODAY!!" I yelled.

"ITS BARGAIN DAY AT THE SUPERMARKET!!" Saitama shouted after me as he one punched Kabuto I fell out of his hand and Saitama caught me bridal style and I showed him it, and he put me down when we landed.

"I MESSED UP!!" Saitama shouted in despair.

"Sensei, Ava. The store closes at ten if we hurry we can make it." Genos explained giving us some hope.

I jumped on to Saitama's back and pointed at the exit. "LET'S GO!!" I yelled.

Saitama ran at a wall and made a hole in it, so we could get outside quickly. "Coming, Sensei! Ava!" Genos ran after us. We were able to make it in time, and we had more company with us today while eating dinner it was quite fun and I hope we can do this again.

"The table?" Genos asked getting our attention away from washing the dishes.

The table looked like it was being used as a bonfire. "Oops, uncle, I did it again." I turned to him and his expression dropped as he grabbed the bucket that he never used until I started living here, he filled it with water and poured it all over the fire.

"You did this?" Genos asked me.

"Yeah, I use pyrokinesis, but I accidentally set things on fire because I don't know how to control it." I laughed, and he looked slightly scared.