ANNOUNCEMENT

Konnichiwa, minna! (≧∇≦)/

It's me again (^o^)丿

So...

I have an announcement to make §^。^§

I will be changing this novel's title from Family to Brothers, because...

I MAY start a third novel for this (≧∀≦)ゞ

Here's a sneak peek

------------------------------

Akashi was reviewing a few paperwork when a light knock occurred at his door, making him glance at the door before going back to his work. "Come in," he calmly stated.

The door slowly swung open and a teal-haired kid of the age eight stood by the doorway-- his uniform was slightly dirty and had fringes, an abrasion made itself known on the kid's cheek and his eyes looked down while his hands balled into fists.

"Tetsuya?" Akashi said in astonishment and hurried to his younger brother. "What happened? Who did this to you?"

Tetsuya kept his head down and refused to meet Akashi's eyes. "Nii-san..." he called softly.

"What is it? Are you hurt anywhere?" Akashi asked worriedly.

Tetsuya mumbled something Akashi didn't hear, but his expression was saying it all and it made Akashi remember that first time Tetsuya asked a question he knew was about to come as the kid grew.

"I'm sorry, Tetsuya... nii-san didn't hear what you said," Akashi said gently.

"Do you know..." Tetsuya asked once more in a louder and clearer tone. "Who my father is?"

---------------------

I'm still trying to work out the plot of the third book and it would mean a lot to me if you try and help me with it. So...

Drop any suggestions or requests that you can think of and I'll try my best to include them in the plot of the story \(^o^)/