Oh No

Nate was alone, he was powerless. Nate knew Alkider was coming, that goblin had given them a warning. "Alastor!", Nate shouted, "Where are you?!". There was no reply, a sinking feeling came over Nate. Nate ran all the way back to Saints Row college, he had to find Courtney. Nate ran up the stairs and nearly knocked her door down the amount of knocking he did. "Jeez", Courtney said, opening the door, "What is it?". Nate looked at Courtney, "Courtney", he gasped, "It's Alkider". Courtney's eyes went wide when she heard that, "Come in", she said. Nate sat down on her roommate's bed, "Alkider is coming", Nate said. Courtney was confused, "Where's Alastor?", she asked. "He's gone", Nate said, looking down at the floor. "How?", Courtney asked, concern in her voice. "You know that girl he went on the date with?", Nate started. Courtney nodded, she sat forward. "Well it turns out she was a goblin that worked for Alkider and when Alastor and her kissed, she sucked Alastor out of me". Courtney put her hand over her mouth, she was shocked. "Where is Alastor now?", she asked, going over to Nate. Nate shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know". "We have to go find him", Courtney said, "Let's go". Nate got up and headed towards the door, he let Courtney out first and followed. "We better work fast", Courtney said, "Alkider could be here any minute". The floor shook and a spout of lava emerged from East Brick. "He's already here", Nate said.

Alkider rose up from East Brick with Gretlock. "This planet is filth", Alkider said, "We must make quick work of it". Gretlock crawled down from Alkider and looked for potential threats. "You do your thing, sir", Gretlock said, "I will get the army up". Alkider started walking and headed towards the city. Minutes later a thousand demons emerged, they had swords, axes, shields, and other weapons. "If you see anyone", Gretlock started, "I mean anyone. Kill them". The demons started marching and rummaged through the garbage, through people's houses and killed people. The police where no match, Alkider shot fire at them, demons killed them and even Gretlock took on a few. "Your mortal protectors are nothing compare to me", Alkider shouted, "Your planet is mine". Gretlock found Alastor in the plastic tube. "Let me out", Alastor shouted, "Let me out!". Gretlock tied the tube around a piece of string and put it around his neck. "You ain't going nowhere", Gretlock said, laughing. Alkider destroyed building after building, he was looking for something. "You'll never find it, you dumb sack of shit!", Alastor shouted, "I hid it centuries ago!". "Where is the weapon, Alastor", Alkider said, turning around. "I will never tell". "I will not repeat it again", Alkider said, "Where is my sword?". Alastor didn't want to tell, but he hoped he could get to Nate in time. "Underneath Lincoln", Alastor said, "In Washington". Alkider looked up at the sky, he started his journey to Washington.