56

We pull up at a empty dirt parking lot and park. All of us climbing out as Daniel, Bain and Riley walk to the back of the suv and start grabbing things. Annie goes back to help and soon we are all walking towards a trail in the tree line.

I hear a throat being cleared and I turn my head to see Daniel. I raise a brow at him in question, he just motions his head forward. With a confused look I look forward and see Bain walking in front of us. His back muscles flex with every step he takes.

I then look back at Daniel both eyebrows raised.

"Go talk to him doofus." Daniel whispers with an eye roll and a laugh.

My eyes widen as my face gets hot. Nervousness creeps up into my stomach. Nonetheless I steadily increase my pace until I'm even with Bain.

I look up at him and suddenly feel really small.

What do I say? Hi? No that's weird.
Hello Bain.
No sounds like I'm trying to sell him a house.
What up my man.
No that's dumb.
So how's the weather?
That's also dumb seeing as we are both outside.
I need to say something. Anything. And with that my mouth opens as I look at him and the first thing I can think of pops out.

"So. Did it hurt...um when you fell from heaven?" I ask shyly. I hear a slight smack from behind me, but all I can focus on is the slight smirk on Bains lips.

"I think I should be asking you that question Babydoll," my cheeks heat up at his words.

"Oh-oh."

A moment passes by.

"Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?" Bain says in a overly flirtatious tone making me giggle.

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?" I ask as I then put my finger on his toned arm and make a sizzling sound.

Bain bites his lip to keep from laughing, I look away to keep from drooling.

"Are you a time traveler cause I see you in my future," Bain says with a wink.

"Is, is this really happening?" I hear Daniel whisper in the back ground.

"Is your name wifi? Cause I'm feeling a connection," I state with as much of a straight face as possible.

"Yes, its definitely happening." Riley confirms.

"Your hand looks heavy,  let me hold it" Bain states and gently he sneaks my hand into his grasp.

"I know you're busy today but can you add me to your to-do list?" As soon as the words leave my mouth I realize my mistake causing my face to heat up quickly.

Bain immediately stops us in our tracks as he leans down and puts his lips close to my ear. "Oh I'll add you to the top of my to do list, baby."
With that he backs away and sends me a wink before continuing walking.

Now I'm speechless. My heart is pounding recklessly at the thought the things Bain can do to me.

"Hey keep it pg-13 guys!" Riley states with a laugh.

Suddenly we stop walking causing me to turn my head and gasp.

Another cliff.

Except this one looks over the ocean. I close my eyes as I listen to the waves crash on the cliff and wonder how I didn't hear it before. I feel Bain drop my hand as he lets me enjoy the sound.

I open my eyes and turn my head seeing Riley lay down a blanket and sit down on top of it. Daniel sets both baskets on the blanket and sits down beside her. I walk to them and join them, Bain sits by me and I blush at how close he is.