Chapter 9

***Authors Note: HI if you're from Instagram. HI if you're from Wattpad!! HI if you're here just to be here!! I love you all!! A reminder that you can find live updates of my most recent stories on my Instagram: @wdweditor as I do not move those stories to Wattpad until they have been completed!! I love you all babes!! Thank you for your love you all add to my reasons to smile!***

Zach's POV

"Hard, it's just too hard..." My voice trailed off as we finished the song and I saw Luke walk backstage hand in hand with some waitress. I couldn't focus on the song anymore I was too preoccupied.

"Zach? Zach you good?" Corbyn said, leaning over and whispering to me.

"I gotta go. Do the next one without me." I said, handing him my mic and running offstage.

"Zach!" Corbyn yelled after me but I was already gone.

I followed behind Luke and that girl he was with until they went out into the back alley and began making out. He started to take her shirt off and I was trying my hardest not to beat him up.

"Zach where'd you-" Daniel stopped short as him and the rest of the guys caught up to what I was seeing.

"Zach don't." Jack warned me.

"Nah man. He deserves this."

I stepped into the back alley, "real nice girl you got there."

Luke and the girl stopped short and Luke turned to face me.

"Look, it's not what you think." He said, trying to block out me from seeing the other girl.

Just then I heard Whit's voice "Zach what the hell are you-"

She stopped short and her face sank seeing Luke with that other girl.

Alright, that's it. No one gets to hurt her multiple times and get away with it.

I clenched my fist, wound up and clocked him straight in the face.

"ZACH!"

He got up and shook himself out of his daze. "You REALLY shouldn't have done that man." He said, laughing.

"Or what? You gonna beat me up? Go ahead." I taunted him.

"Zach! Stop it right now!" I heard Jonah warn from behind me but I blocked him out.

Luke wound up and swung at me and before I knew it, we were in a full on brawl.

"ZACH!" I heard footsteps running up to us and Corbyn and Jack started to pull me back while Jonah and Daniel tried to restrain Lule.

"You two are gonna get arrested if you both don't KNOCK. IT. OFF." Jonah said, scolding us.

Luke spit in my face and my adrenaline propelled me forward and I lunged for him again but the boys caught me and began to drag me away.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU LUKE IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! NO ONE GETS TO HURT WHITNEY!" I said, as the boys continued to drag me away as I fought back.