Chapter 10

***Authors Note: HI if you're from Instagram. HI if you're from Wattpad!! HI if you're here just to be here!! I love you all!! A reminder that you can find live updates of my most recent stories on my Instagram: @wdweditor as I do not move those stories to Wattpad until they have been completed!! I love you all babes!! Thank you for your love you all add to my reasons to smile!***

Whitney's POV

Back in Gordy's

Everyone had cleared out after the boys' performance and at this point it was just me and the girls.

"And he was - he was -" I tried to finish my sentence through my uncontrollable sobs to the girls.

"Shh. Shh. We know. It's ok. You're ok." Christina said rubbing my back as Gabbie handed me a tissue.

"And Zach he-he tried-and I-"

"-Jonah told us, Whit. We know. Just try to breath ok."

We heard someone screaming and all looked up to see Corbyn and Jack dragging Zach back into the building.

They let go of him and he tried to head for the door again but they stopped him.

"Let! Go! Of me!" He said, fighting against them.

"Zach. C'mon, Zach stop. Stop you're making a complete fool of yourself." Corbyn said, sitting him down in a chair. Gabbie walked away to grab first aid supplies from her car.

"In front of who?! There's no one here?!" He said, gesturing around the room.

"What about Whit?" Jack pointed at me and I quickly looked away.

"You gotta go talk to him." Tate told me.

"Maybe I don't want to."

"Well maybe I want you to."

I glared at her and she gave me that look she gave any of us when she knew if she looked at us long enough with it, we'd realize she was right and do whatever the hell it was she wanted us to do.

"Fine." I said, handing her the tissue I was holding.

"I knew you'd see things my way." She said, smiling at me.

I got up and started to walk over to him but when I looked over, a police officer was leading him out of the door in handcuffs.

"Of fucking course." Tate said, as Jonah walked up to us.

"Nah, I told them to arrest both of them."

"WHAT?!" We both screamed at him.

"They both need to learn a lesson and if this is the way they're gonna learn it then so be it. I'd get bail money if I were you, Whit."

"I can't afford to bail both of them out! Jonah, are you some kind of idiot!"

"Then I guess, you'll just have to choose who you're gonna bail out." He said.

"I hate you." I told him as I grabbed my purse and walked out of Gordy's.

Tate's POV

"I! Hate! You!" I said, hitting Jonah. "You! Can't! Just! Get! Them! Both! Arrested!" I said, still swatting at him with each word.

"Woah. Woah, calm down. I did it on purpose." He told me, backing up.

"Oh yeah because that makes it SO much better!" I said, still yelling at him. "Ya know, if you thought I ruined them by mentioning the whole Zach in love with her thing CLEARLY we need to teach you the meaning of RUINING something because THIS IS IT."

"Would you breathe for like two seconds and let me explain?" He said, crossing his arms.

"This better be good." I crossed my arms.

"Now she HAS to pick." I explained to her.

"How does that help?! How?! Especially when her track record shows that she's more likely to pick Luke!"

"She's not gonna pick Luke." Jonah shook his head.

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I know all. I'm God. Now let's get down to the station so we can see who's right." He said, winking at me and walking away.

I rolled my eyes and followed him out of Gordy's.

He was literally insane.