Chapter 13

Scourge's p.o.v.

"For the last time, NO!" Fleetway yelled and they all fell quiet but I know that was just a futile attempt at shutting them up. I looked away from our little predicament to the scenery of the forest and internally sighed. We've already found a Chaos emerald to bring Blue back but with everything going on, even I can see how those two are happier than when they first met.

"But-"

"No, no, absolutely NO!" Fleet once again interrupted the fox kit. "I don't want to talk about it, Scourge doesn't want to talk about it, no one wants to talk about it!"

"Fleet, maybe it would be nice to make them shut up." I suggested but received a glare

"It does them no good."

"Does them no good?" I asked slowly and he blinked. I always love it when he gets riled up and doesn't know what he is saying until someone points it out.

"S-Shut up!" I chuckled and he pouted. "I'm right though..."

"Right."

"Ummm..." we both turned to the fox kit and his friends as they looked at us confused. "I don't know what this is all about but can you please tell us how you met Maurice?" he pleaded and I looked to Fleet only for him to shake his head.

"Sorry fox boy, Fleet is too embarrassed by our meeting with him to talk about it."

"Am not!" he yelled

"Really? Then why did you scream like a five year old girl while yelling 'Help! Scourge! I'm being attacked by a monster!'?" his face turned as red as echidna's fur as he glared at me and chuckles from them turned his whole face redder than a tomato.

"I did not say that and I certainly did NOT scream like a girl!" he turned away while trying to hold onto any last bit of pride he might have and I laughed.

"Okay, say all you want." I raised my arms in defense as he glared at me again.

"Sometimes I wonder why I even stay with you."

"I wonder the same thing every day."

"Scourge?"

"Hmm?" I turned to the fox kit as he spoke again.

"If you tell us this one thing, we will stop bugging you." Fleet growled making him jump.

"Oh no you don't! I'm not falling for any blackmail! I'll be living in hell before that happens!" I placed an arm around his shoulders and shook him.

"Then I guess your in hell after all." he growled then yelled out in frustration while stomping towards a rock and sitting on it with his back facing me.

"I can't believe you Scourge!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say Fleet." he glared at me again and huffed. "Now where was I?... Oh, yes. Our meeting. Okay, so it went a little like this..."

Third Person

*Flashback*

On the planet Mobius, Scourge and Fleetway were both in a gang called The Destructix which consists of seven members all together. A fox named Fiona, a lynx named Lighting Lynx, a gorilla named Sergeant Simian, a frog named Flying Frog, a hawk named Predator Hawk and the two leaders were Fleetway and Scourge. The gang was known to be a notorious group and had claimed most of the area that they were in. During this time period though, they were unaware of Ivo and Maurice until one day Scourge and Fleetway caught sight of the base the two were staying in and decided to investigate.

"Hey Scourge!" the golden hedgehog called towards the green one from up in a tree.

"What is it Fleet?" he asked, jumping up to the branch the other hedgehog was on.