Chapter Five : It's Our Destiny

Yuri pulled off his wig and took of his contacts.

"Now look at me, Misaki. Do you remember me, now?"

She stared at the new looking Yuri. He was completely different...

Yuri had purple, blue, and aqua hair in that order. He had glittering dark gold eyes. That's when I remembered him.. I remembered... ME.

I am Misaki Tohru, the daughter of a poor solider.

I worked for the royal family until me and Prince Yuri met.

We were soulmates and betrothed immediately.

Then... the Kiel War hit us.

I was on a battlefield with him and we had been fighting the tyrant of another kingdom who was trying to kill us all.

As we fought... He used some spell to seal my memories away.

"I-I remember! I'm Misaki Tohru!" She yelled.

Yuri started to cry tears of joy. "So... You remember me...?" He asked while sniffling.

She nodded and cried herself. "I remember you, Yuri. And my parents. Your parents. I remember my emotions, my life!"

He hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad.."

"Now," he said and pulled out a spell book, "let's get outta here before those solider notice we are gone."

Misaki grabbed his coat. "Wait."

He looked at her. "What is it?"

"Is one of them... My father?"

Yuri stared down. "No... Misaki. When you lost your memories, I ran away with you and hid you under that cherry blossom tree. That tree protects whoever is under it and only them. After that, I heard from the palace that your father was murdered...because he helped me escape with you."

Misaki started to cry a little. "O-Oh..."

Yuri held her close to comfort her. "It's okay, Misaki. I can revive him. That is, once we defeat that monster, Sano, once and for all."

"Yuri Murasaki!!" The guards yelled.

"Uh oh!" Yuri laughed. "Hey boys! Catch you later!"

And with his cursed magic, he opened a portal and jumped through with Misaki.

While traveling through, she asked, "Sano, that man, is the tyrant king?"

Yuri nodded. "Yes." And he clenched his fist. "He's betrayed the kingdom and turned everyone against ME, the true king. I know he is somewhere at the end of this portal."

Misaki looked around her. It was like sliding down a purple and blue galaxy filled with stars. It was beautiful...

"Where are we going?" She asked.

Yuri smiled at her. "To the Abyss of Nightmares, where he resides in his demonic kingdom."

Misaki held tightly into Yuri. "Yuri... I don't have a-"

...a weapon! I have magic!

Misaki felt around her body and found a small tattoo on her body. "If I touch my insignia.."

Poof! A magic branded sword appeared in front of her.

Yuri touched it and gave some of his cursed magic to the sword. "You're normal holy magic would never kill him. So I implanted some curse magic in it."

She nodded. "Alright."

Yuri picked her up bridal style. "Here we go!" And he jumped down into a dark, monochrome hole.

Plop! They hit the ground hard.

"Ouch..." Misaki groaned.

Yuri panicked and caressed her head. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah.." she said weakly. The Abyss was making her weak. Only cursed users were not affected. Users like Yuri.

Then, a cry for help was heard. "Y-Yuri..?"

That voice!

Yuri looked hastily around. "Daichi...! Daichi!?"

Behind a rock, you could see a hand and then someone climb up. "H-Hey baby bro."

Yuri ran up to him while holding Misaki's hand. "Dai!"

Daichi tried to get up and walked over as best he could. The two helped him out and they sat down.

Daichi held his heart. "Sano... That bastard... He took some of my soul to make that evil copy of me back in Kiel..."

Yuri hugged him. "I knew that wasn't the real you..!"

Misaki looked at the loving big brother Yuri had. It was heartwarming. But Daichi looked different.

He had Yuri's purple root hair in a long ponytail and bright yellow eyes.

"Why do you look different?" Misaki asked.

Daichi held his hair. "He couldn't copy me completely... So this is how I truly look. But...hey Misaki, memories back?" He struggled to say.

Yuri held his chest. "Just rest, brother. Misaki knows that was not you back in Kiel as well."

He smiled faintly as he closed his eyes. "I'm... glad..."

Yuri cried as he checked his pulse.

...nothing.

Misaki held her hand to her mouth. "Oh no..."

Yuri teared up. "This for you, Daichi..." He looked at Misaki lovingly. "For you...Misaki." and finally Yuri looked at the galaxy above them. "For you... Mother and father."

Misaki held his hand and grinned. "Yes... And for Kiel."

And with their tome and sword in hand, they walked together to the staircase leading to the final battle.

To defeat Sano.

_______________________________________________________⭐

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

It's almost to the end!

Remember to comment , share, and vote! ❤

Love, Ashley ~