child!ryukomatoi x bullied!fem!reader

Info: you both are 10. In le boarding school. You are bullied and your parents are assholes. You also cuss because I cussed when I was 10 lmao Iz lit. Btw you are also an asshole lol. Just cocky I guess. A part of me I never show.

"There is a new student today. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said, sitting at her desk. You looked over to the new girl. She looked very angry, black hair with a red streak and pretty blue eyes. She must have noticed you staring at her, because she blushed and looked away, her angry face not leaving.

"I'm ryuko matoi.." She stated, crossing her arms.

"Alright, you can go be desk buddies with l/n. L/n, make sure to introduce yourself and be kind to matoi. I will give you about 10 minutes to speak with your desk buddy. Alright? Begin!" The teacher said, moving on to her boring grownup work. You watched as ryuko walked up and sat next to you.

"Um.. I'm y/n l/n.. But you can call me y/n. Its nice to meet you matoi." You said shyly, giving her a soft smile.

"You can call me ryuko.." She said, looking down. You both sat in an awkward silence, until ryuko spoke up. "So... What's up with all of those bruises?" She said, poking one. You whined in pain, and shoved her hand away.

"I-its nothing. A door hit me." You reply, rubbing the bruise.

"Did you fight it or something? Jeez.." Ryuko replied (ryuko autocorrected to ryuno and I was like 'who do you think you are correcting me, you uncultured twat?')

"Yeah, we fought to the death." You said sarcastically, making ryuko chuckle.

"Alright, times up."

[Timeskip]

You walked into the bathroom. This place did not have.. Good memories. Just memories of girls laughing at you and kicking you around. You were ten, and had to deal with snobby fuckers. You sighed and started washing your hands, because the project you had was pretty messy.

"Oh look! Its l/n. Probably washing her hands from being such a gross slut earlier!" You recognized that voice. Kumiko, the bitch who sits behind you. One of the biggest assholes of them all.

"Where did you get the idea that I was being a slut? If anything, the fact that you got a skirt a size less than your actual size, proves that I'm not the slut here. Fuckface." you reply, giving her a glare. She growls and kicks your stomach, making you get knocked on the floor. She stomps her foot between your small boobez, making you grunt and look up at her proud face.

"Admit it, you love that matoi girl! And you just met her, slut!" Kumiko says, laughing. but I smirk, making her growl again.

"I really hope that one day you have the brain to realize that we are both small kids who don't even know what a slut is. Do you kiss your mama and papa with that mouth honey?" you snicker, but that disappears when she slaps you across the cheek.

"Unlike you, my parents actually love me. They sent me off to this school to get an education, not to get rid of me." She replied coldly. You were about to kill this bitch. That's all you wanted to do, but you were surprised when it turns out you didn't have to. Ryuko grabbed her shoulder, turned her around and pushed her into a wall. "How much did you hear?!" Kumiko says, trying to regain balance.

"Enough to know that you're an ass." Ryuko said, helping you up and walking out of the bathroom. You both walked to the playground, and she sat you on a bench, checking you for more wounds.

"Why did you do that?" You ask, watching her as she cares for you.

"Well I wasn't just gonna go shit while she was hurting you." ryuko replied, making you chuckle.

"That was deep, you should quote that. Sorry for interrupting your toilet date." You reply, smirking. She smirked back.

"I think we are gonna be good friends."

"MaYbE mOrE?"

I also have an unhealthy addiction to ryuko

I also have an unhealthy addiction to ryuko. rip me