you're kinda cute(fem!reader x ryuko)

Sorry for not updating in a while.
This is an au with no super hero stuff. Just normal highschool.

"Detention y/n! This is unbelievable behavior!" The teacher yelled, making you scoff and groan. You walked away, and into the room where detention takes place. It was empty, only one girl there. Ryuko matoi, probably one of the toughest bitches in school. Even you were a little intimidated.

"What brings you here, class pet?" She says, now looking in your direction. She pats a seat next to her, signaling you to sit down. "Lemme guess, you were late to your little kind club?" She snickers.

"No.. I punched satsuki" you mumble, blushing a bit. Why were you blushing?!

"Woah! Like satsuki, as in satsuki kiryuin?" She says, a surprised smile on her face. You nod, remembering how good it felt afterwards. She was getting on your nerves after all. "Damn! Maybe I underestimated you." Ryuko says, playfully punching your shoulder.

"I'm surprised your even talking to me." You say, smiling at her. She blushes.

"Shut up! You're pretty cute. I mean!- uh, do you wanna hang out later?" She says, cursing herself for not playing it cool. You smirk.

"Hmm? You like me or something?" You say, smirk growing bigger when you see her get more and more flustered.

"What! No, that's.. That's gay!" she says, crossing her arms. You give her a look, one that says 'I don't believe you'

"Fine.. You're pretty cute, and I would like to take you out somewhere. But don't tell anyone about this!" She says, stuttering a bit.

"I would love to, weirdo."

Part 2? Sorry its short