Mikisugi x ryukos twin sister

This is a requested chapter!
Mikisugi x ryukos twin sister (sorry if you wanted them to be the same age- you're 18)
Requested by:

Your pov

You roamed through the halls with ryuko, trying to find her homeroom. You are already graduated, and ever since your father died you have taken care of her. Your a new teacher as well, but you have first period off. "Ah, it should be here." You say, pointing at the room. "Don't cause a lot of trouble in class, I'd like to keep this job for money." You scold, after stopping her from fighting multiple people it got tiring. "Yea yea.." She she mumbles, the both of you walking in class.

"Eh.. It's not bring your parents day.." A blue haired man speaks. You scoff.

"Sister, and I'm a new teacher here." You reply back, raising your eyebrow. He chuckles.

"And how old are you? 2?" He teases. You blush, not necessarily knowing why.

"Eh- no! How about you?" You whine.

"20, now you." He says, putting his chalk down. The class watches in confusion as you both squabble.

"Same here! And I thought you were like, 50. Just letting you know." You reply, watching his face go to a smirk to a pout.

"Well I don't wanna date an underage girl. You're kinda cute y'know.." He says, chuckling at your red face. 2nd period bell rings and you bolt for the exit.

"I guess he's kinda hot.." You mumble, a smile spread across your face.

__

Sorry for it being late!

And for it being short lol