hanahaki!fem!reader x satsuki

Forget me not's -

Myosotis is a genus of flowering plants in the family Boraginaceae. In the northern hemisphere they are colloquially denominated forget-me-nots or Scorpion grasses. The colloquial name "Forget-me-Not" was calqued from the German Vergissmeinnicht and first used in English in AD 1398 through King Henry IV of England.

"Why.. Why does every bad thing happen to me?" You question to yourself, as you vomit up beautiful flowers. "Forget-me-not's" to be more specific.

What a funny name. You were sure you were going to be forgotten pretty soon, as the flowers slowly murdered you from the inside. You wanted to laugh in self pity, but your throat was in so much pain..

"Finally.." You croaked, as you sat beside the flower filled toilet. The pain was over, for now.

You heard a tune playing, from the counter next to the toilet. You got up painfully, and saw that ryuko was calling you. "What perfect timing.."

You answered

"Hey y/n! Wanna come over for karaoke? Satsuki is gonna be there~~" ryuko teases. You gag.

"Uh.. I don't know.. My throat has been hurtin-"

"Alright see ya there! Tonight, 11pm sharp at satsuki's mansion. You know the address!" And with that, the phone goes silent.

Well this is bad..

Tonight

You arrive at the huge mansion. It makes your stomach turn with fear. You dusted off your (f/c) sweater, and cuffed your blue jeans. You then knocked on the door, only to be met by the one person you didn't want to see.

Satsuki kiryuin

"Hey y/n! Come in, its lovely to see you." She says, her hand stretched out to you. You smile, and hesitantly take the hand. You started coughing, really hard.

Satsuki gives you a concerned look, but leads you to her living room anyway. "U-uh.. Can you show me.. Where the bathroom is?" You say, holding back the blue flowers. You suddenly noticed the blue 'forget me not's' all over the house. It seems like its the theme of the beautiful home. How convenient.

"Oh yea, you ok? I can get someone to bring you home." She says, straying from her path and to the bathroom. You don't respond, only focused on keeping the flowers below your throat.

You finally find the bathroom, and run in. You throw up whole flowers, and small petals. You could imagine sataukis face. Disgusted, or surprised. After a minute, of throwing up as satsuki rubbed your back, you finally stopped. If only she knew she was making it worse, only by being there.

"Shit y/n.. Flowers..? They're 'forget me not's" too.. Do you have hanahaki?!" She says, worry in her voice.

"Maybe.." You mumble.

"Who are you in love with y/n? I want to help you.." She says, hurt in her voice.

You stumble on your words, you are so nervous.. If she doesn't love you back, that's it for you. Surgery, or death. "Y-you.." You whisper, just enough for her to hear.

She smiles, and hugs you close. This makes you confused, but happy.

"Uh.." You mumble.

"Oh sorry.. I love you too, y/n.." She says, making tears instantly fall out of your (e/c) eyes.

You then shared your first kiss, with the love of your life.