satsuki kuryuin x fem!anxiety!reader

Info: you are satsukis Secretary, and you have a two star goku uniform, pic above. And that's it lmao. Also some fluff for my soft girls.

"Y/n." Satsuki said calmly, sipping her tea.

"Yes lady satsuki?" You say, walking up to her throne.

"Hm... What did I say about calling me lady satsuki? I remember telling you to call me satsuki." She replied, giving you a glance. You blush and gasp.

"O-oh! Im sorry lad- I mean satsuki.. What did you need?" You ask, still embarrassed.

"Can you check up on that matoi girl? Just make sure she isn't starting fights at the moment, if that's ok with you. Feel free to use your goku uniform if needed. And try not to let her spot you." Satsuki says, looking up at you. You blushed again and nodded, then head out to find the girl. You only blushed because the outfit was very revealing... And you had a crush on satsuki.

You walked around until you saw matoi, making you come to a stop and hide behind a wall. She wasn't fighting anyone, thankfully. The last thing you wanted to do was get in a brawl with her. She was just talking to a brown haired girl. you sighed in relief, but regretted it instantly when matoi looked your way. she recognized you and started running up to you, making you panic. you wanted to run to satsukis safety but your fear didn't let you move.

"Why the hell is kuryuins dog spying on me?" She said, eyeing you harshly. You clutched your arm, now having a panic attack.

"D- dog? I m-mean- I-im sorry I just uh- I was ordered to! P-please I really d-dont wanna fight.." You quivered, looking down at your feet. Ryuko was about to say something else, but heard a familiar sound. you mentally thanked god, when you realized satsuki was making her way towards you, Her shoes clacking.

"That's enough y/n, calm down." Satsuki said, pushing you behind her. you had once told her about your attacks, and after she was weirdly protective of you. So you weren't surprised.

"Why would you send her of all people? And why would you even send anyone." You heard ryuko say. You could feel her burning gaze on you, making you clutch your arm tighter, your nails almost drawing blood.

"We will be on our way matoi. and do not speak of y/n like that. Just because she is not as stern as you, does not make her any less weak." satsuki said, grabbing your hand and walking off with you. You blushed but kept up with her, not wanting to keep speaking to ryuko.

"Th-thank you satsuki.." You whispered, still trying to calm down. Once you got to satsukis office, she didn't say anything. She just turned around and stared at you for a moment. But it almost felt like years.

"Uhm.. S-satsu!-" you were shut up by soft lips on yours. You didn't know what to do at first, but did your best to kiss back. You could feel your face heat up, as you pulled away for air. You huffed a few times, embarrassed like never before. But that feeling washed away when satsuki gave you a heart melting smile, and hugged you.

"I'm sorry y/n.. I didnt think you were going to get that scared.. I hope I made it up to you." Satsuki whispered in your ear sweetly, making your stomach jump and flip around. before you could say anything else, she picked you up bridal style and sat on a couch. Then, she positioned you between her legs and rested her head on your shoulder.

"Its ok.. Thank you.." You said, leaning back and kissing her cheek.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too"

God I love her to a point where it's unhealthy and I should get a life

God I love her to a point where it's unhealthy and I should get a life. Its 3am like-