Vmon

"Master, your parents would like you choose a suited as soon as possible. The king isn't doing so well and your coronation is in a few days. You need to marry a prince." My personal assistant, Jimin, sat next to me on the bench in the garden.

"Jimin, how many times have I told you to use my name? You're my best friend and it's weird if you call me master."

"I'm sorry, taehyung, but I'm serious. Have you checked the ice kingdom yet?" I scoffed.

"He hates me. Last time I was there I melted an ice sculpture with hot water. It was his fault, though. He's the one who made me blush."

Jimin chuckled while shaking his head and he side hugged me.

"Maybe he's forgiven you. He never really yelled at you or got mad."

"Fine, but I'm going tomorrow."

After we talked a little longer in the garden my mom walked out and sat next to me to talk about the decorations for my coronation as Kim Taehyung, the ruler of the Water Kingdom.

By the time we finished planning the decorations I was dark out and I walked my mom to her bedroom.

As I walked to my room I thought of what I would say to the ice prince, soon to be king, Namjoon.

"What should I wear tomorrow?" I wasn't tired so I stood in front of my closet and picked the best outfit. Mentally, I hoped he didn't mind me wearing girl's clothes. (I'm sorry I just love the idea of any of the boys cross dressing)

The next day Jimin woke me up earlier than usual and I complained since I only got 5 hours of sleep.

"Please, get up!!! I told the prince you'd be there in an hour!" Jimin pulled be to stand and I gasped.

"I only have 15 minutes to get ready!!!"

I quickly got into my outfit and and packed an extra jacket incase I got cold.

"Make sure to pack pants because that will be way too light

"Make sure to pack pants because that will be way too light." Jimin pulled down my shirt a little before helping me out on my coat and grabbing all of my hygiene supplies. "Do everything on the way there, they provided a car and an ice path over the water."

I did as he said and got all cleaned up in the car. I told everyone to hold their breath as I controlled to water to completely surround me.

Sometimes I was too nervous to handle to water but luckily I was able to control it and dry myself off quickly leaving a fresh beachy scent.

As we entered the ice kingdom I blasted the heat in the car and Jimin cursed at me.

"You should've worn a coat!" He gave me his coat because my extra jacket wasn't helping.

"But you'll be-"

"Just shut up."

Within the next 15 minutes we arrived at the ice palace and we were greeted with Namjoon's personal assistant, Yoongi.