Yoonkook

"Hello Army!!" Jungkook waves as e greeted the armies coming onto his and Yoongi's live.

They were outside on the porch of the house they were staying in. Yoongi was sitting on Jungkook's lap, but their fans didn't need to know that so they made it very subtle.

"It's such a beautiful day out today. Not not quite warm, but it's comfortable." Yoongi only showed their chests and above to get rid of any suspicion of how they were sitting.

Jungkook leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi winced.

"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook whispered and with the hand behind Yoongi he rubbed his back. "You need a massage?"

"No, my muscles just calmed down from our schedule. They're just fatigued." Yoongi shook his head before looking at the comments of the live.

'Since when was Jungkook nice to me?' Um well he always been nice, but I guess today he feels extra nice?" Yoongi chuckled at his own lame explanation and Jungkook only smiled.

"I'm not always nice to him. Sometimes I take his pillows at night and hide them so he has no choice but to go to my room and tell me about his day." Jungkook smiled lovingly at Yoongi and comment section blew up.

'Oh my god they're such cute brothers!!'
'Ummm no their boyfriends!!'
'^'
'^'
'Has anyone noticed how Yoongi is taller that Jungkook? Yoongi torso is shorter than Jungkook's so he should be shorter than his when they're sitting down. My conclusions: 1. He has a really big ass to sit on or 2. He's sitting on the thighs of a certain maknae.'

Jungkook was shocked at the last one.

"You guys are creepy." He whispered and Yoongi chuckled.

"That's why I wrote Pied Piper. What do you know about my butt anyway? Is it nicely sized?" Jungkook was shocked that Yoongi asked that, but he wasn't surprised by the comments all saying yes in different unholy ways.

"Hey what about my butt?" Jungkook pouted and Yoongi laughed.

"You have better thighs than a butt. Though, it is kinda big." Yoongi giggled at Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

People were going insane over the amount of interaction between the two until someone saw something in the corner of the screen.

'I think there's a saesang!!! Boys get out of there!!'

Jungkook turned his head quickly and sure enough there was a girl with a knife in her hand trying to climb onto the patio.

"Hyung get back." Jungkook ordered while they both stood up at the same time. Yoongi didn't have time to end the live before the girl lunges at them causing him to drop his phone.

Because it's cliche as heck and the author is stereotypical the phone landed at a perfect angle so the fans could watch what was happening.

Jungkook pushes the girl away from them and everyone on the live got a peek of Yoongi's red panties beneath his long shirt as he hid behind Jungkook.

"Oppa!! I love you oppa!! I love you so much I'm willing to take you with me." The girl didn't notice the live was still on.

"I am not your oppa." Jungkook growled before the girl ran at him again but he was able to disarm her and push her to the ground.

Jungkook tried to pull the door open, but it was locked.

"Shit Yoongi! I don't have the key!" Jungkook yelled and Yoongi freaked out. He was in the open while the girl was laying on the floor close to him.

While Jungkook was trying to force the door open the girl took out another knife and stood up.

"Jungkook!!" Yoongi yelled as the girl went for him. Jungkook turned and before he got stabbed Yoongi rushes to stand in the way.

Jungkook gasped as Yoongi got stabbed in the stomach. Yoongi fell to the ground and Jungkook glared at the girl who smiled innocently.

"You bitch!!" Jungkook tackles her and beat her up until she passed out. "Yoongi!! Baby talk to me!!" Jungkook said while kneeling over Yoongi.

Yoongi head was turned to the side so Jungkook made his face forward.

"Baby, please say something." Jungkook leaned his forehead on Yoongi's and kissed him slowly. Jungkook was crying and Yoongi's hand grabbed his thigh.

"They saw." Yoongi whispered before turning his head towards his phone. Jungkook looked as well and he cursed before cupping a yoongi's face.

"I don't care right now." Jungkook got his phone out and called an ambulance. "Hi, yes, my boyfriend was stabbed by a stalker and we're locked out of our hotel on the back deck. I don't really know where we are so can you track the call?" Jungkook left the call on while he rushed to the live.

"I'll explain everything soon once Yoongi is safe!" He said before ending the live and calling their manager.

He told the whole story to the manager while fire trucks and ambulances pulled around to the grassy area behind the hotel.

"Up here!" Jungkook yelled and than almost 20 reporters circled the building as well. "Please hurry!!" Jungkook was letting out his held in tears.

Yoongi called him over and Jungkook turned to see the girl starting to wake up. Jungkook grabbed her and kept her on the ground and he tucked Yoongi hair behind his ear and kissed his nose.

"Yoongi, baby everything is going to turn out okay." Jungkook kissed Yoongi's forehead.

"I know it will, now focus on keeping her down." Yoongi reached up and kissed Jungkook while he wrestled the girl down.

As firefighters lifted up the ladder Jungkook stood the girl up and got her to crumb down the ladder in a fireman's arms. The next one came up and Jungkook lifted until for them to carry down. Jungkook grabbed all of their stuff and climbed down by himself.

"What happened?" The police man asked and Jungkook looked up a video. He knew someone wouldn't already posted the video of the girl attacking Yoongi somewhere.

"This." Jungkook said as he showed the video to the cop who nodded.

"She'll be put away for a while with this strong of evidence. Your boyfriend will be okay because it only punctured a small part of his stomach and I really hope your fans accept you after this." The cop said and pat Jungkook's shoulder before walking away.

Jungkook held yoongi's hand all the way to the hospital and while Yoongi was getting his surgery the other boys in BTS and their manager ran up to him.

"How is he?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know." Jungkook sighed deeply and dropped his head into his hands. "I don't know and I won't know until he comes out of that room."

"The cop we talked with said he'd live!" Taehyung said with a smile. He sat next to Jungkook and rubbed his back.

"Yeah but what about our career? We don't know if he can dance or if we can even continue being apart of the group because of our relationship. I wish this never happened." Jungkook started crying and Jin sat next to him on the opposite side of Tae so Jungkook could lean on his side shoulder.

"Jungkook, I can tell you one thing right now and that is that neither of you will be fired from the group. There is no BTS without the head producer and the golden Maknae." Their manager smiled and Jungkook who nodded and started crying harder from joy.

"You're gonna be okay, baby. I just know it."

(Feel free to yell at me if the ending was confusing)

Don't forget to vote, comment, request and follow!!!