Junghope

@the_park_jimin posted!!

'Today is the day Yoongi Hyung and I are deciding to tell the world that we are together

'Today is the day Yoongi Hyung and I are deciding to tell the world that we are together. We've been in love for two years now and we will continue to love each other no matter how our fans react. Photo creds: @junjungkookie thank you bestie!'

Comments:
@fukmeinthesoul: I'm so happy for you! You two look really cute together!
@:junjungkookie: wow you decided to come out! Why didn't you tell that you had a boyfriend? @the_park_jimin
@the_park_jimin: I wanted to tell you at the right time! We tried dropping hints but you didn't really get them. Besides I knew you'd be so excited that you'd expose us.
@junjungkookie: oh yeah, I guess... congrats!!

Jungkook sighed as put his phone down and he tried holding his tears in.

He planned on asking Jimin out on Valentine's Day which was only a few hours away. He knew all of his friend would worry about him being alone on Valentine's Day so he decided to post.

@Junjungkookie posted!

'I'm gonna head home and spend some time with my sweet puppy! I need a break from this school

'I'm gonna head home and spend some time with my sweet puppy! I need a break from this school...'

Comments Disabled

Jungkook whined after he posted and he fell to his side while beginning to cry.

He started to have a crush on Jimin a year before. His crush had slowly morphed into him being fully in love to the older, but obviously his love went unnoticed.

Though, there was someone who saw how madly in love the youngest was, but he also knew about the relationship going on without the youngest's knowledge.

Lastly, he knew Jungkook would not be going home that Valentine's Day because he family was out on vacation.

Jungkook was alone and someone needed to keep him company before he did something stupid.

Hoseok: hey Jungkook I'm coming over so I can give you something before you leave. I'll be one second.

Hoseok texted Jungkook in the middle of his crying and he quickly tried to clear his tears.