Taegikook

"Jungkook you tell your brother I need to talk to him for a while. Occupy his friends because it's about your father and you know how long that talk is."

I ran up the stairs to my older brother's room and knocked on the door.

"Jimin! Mom wants to talk to you about dad." The door swung open and jimin ruffled my hair before running down the stairs. I walked into his room with my eyes on my phone before looking up.

His friends, Taehyung and Yoongi, were both shirtless and staring right at me.

"Oh hell yes." I whispered and they both smiled.

"You wanna sit with us?" Taehyung patted his lap and I nodded before shuffling to sit on his lap facing him.

"So, how much do I have to say yes to you before you realize I'll let you both do anything to me?" I looked and Yoongi who chuckled and pulled me into his lap.

"What do you want us to do to you?"

"All kinda of crazy things." I felt high off of their stares. Yoongi turned and laid me down on the bed before pulling my shirt down a little so it went to the middle of my thighs.

I liked to wear extra large shirts in case situations exactly like what was happening were to happen.

Yoongi slowly pulled my sweatpants down and Taehyung got very confused.

"Wait we're already fucking him?" He turned to face me and Yoongi hit Taehyung.

"You weren't supposed to say that! We're sorry Jungkook you can leave if you want." Yoongi almost out my pants back on but I stopped him.

"Who said I wasn't down for sleeping with you?" I smirked and they looked at each other before pouncing on me and tickling me while leaving kisses everywhere they saw skin.

I giggled and when Taehyung looked right it'll to my eyes I cupped his cheek with one hand and lead him down to kiss me.

Yoongi chuckled in my neck and and kissed my there before I pulled away from Taehyung and grabbed Yoongi's face.

"Your turn." I whispered with a giggled before Yoongi leaned down and kissed me fast. I was laughing so I couldn't keep up and he started laughing with me.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked while laying on me.

"Just the fact that I want you two to be my boyfriends and all I know about you is that you're gay, muscly, and totally into me." They both chuckled before kissing my cheeks.

"Oh that is funny because we want the same except all we know about you is that you're cute, your ass is huge, and you're our best friends brother." Yoongi winced at the last part.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. We're so sorry Jungkook, but Jimin said if we ever played around with you than he'd kill us. I know he won't actually do it but we'll be dead to him."

"Then why don't we act like I'm playing fm around with you two?"

"How can you even-"

"Daddy!! Daddy you make me feel so good and Oppa!! Oppa keep doing that it feels nice!" I whined and moaned loudly and hovered over both of them as I heard Jimin run up the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing to my-... Jungkook what are you doing to them?"

"Jimin! Can you leave? I was just about to start flirting with them." I whispered and the two boys under me chuckled.

"What? No! Get off of them!" Jimin picked me up and stood in front of me. "Why don't you have pants on?" He asked and I giggled behind him.

"Because I want to sleep with them. They're hot... in fact they're so hot that my sweatpants were too hot for me. I had to take them off."

I winked at the boys when Jimin turned to look at me.

"What is going on here?" Jimin asked and I walked around him to sit in Taehyung's lap.

"I saw they were shirtless and they saw I had a huge ass and boom! We're in love."

"That's not how it-" Jimin cut himself off when he saw Yoongi lean over to me and kiss me softly. I kissed back while Taehyung nuzzled his face into my neck. "Are you guys for real? You fell in love within two seconds of eyes contact?"

I giggled and nodded while pulling away from Yoongi.

"Don't worry, we won't have sex until after our third date and it won't be here." Jimin groaned and grabbed me so I was standing right against him.

"Your entire story is bullshit so I'd like you both to leave." Jimin back hugged me and when they stood up. I leaned forward a bit and kissed both of them as they walked out of Jimin's room. I knew they only went to my room, but I played dumb. "Ok what was going on here?"

"I've always liked them, okay? They're really attractive and I promise you I won't let them do anything to me unless I am 690% sure that I'm willing to do that thing with them." I hugged Jimin and he hugged me back, but way tighter.

My feet came off the ground a little and Jimin just stood while hugging me in the air.

"When did mom tell you that you were born from rape?" Jimin asked while setting me down.

"When I knew what rape was? Did she tell you I'm not your full brother? Same dad/rapist, but different different moms."

"Yeah she did... I'm just trying to protect you from the same thing, and those two are my best friends so I know they would never do anything like that to you, but I can't help but be scared. I was scared about what people would do to you before mom talked to me about our dad today. Just please be careful." Jimin grabbed my face and I smiled at him while slightly nodding.

"Yeah, I'll be careful."

"Ok good, why don't you come listen to me give them to the talk in your room. They didn't leave."

"I know." I smiled up at Jimin before running to my room. I opened the door to find them cuddling on my bed and I shuffled over to them. "Jimin's gonna give you the talk, but he's letting me stay in here."

I crawled into Yoongi's waiting embrace as Jimin walked in. He waited until we were all comfortable before he started talking. While he was going on and on about not raping me I was rubbing my ass back onto Taehyung.

Yoongi noticed and turned away from Jimin to grind roughly against my hips.

"Hey! What was I just saying?!"

"It's fine Jiminie, I was just fooling around that happened. I really shouldn't be in here during the talk." I tried to sit up but Taehyung grabbed my waist and grounded his hips against my ass. "Or, this is a better idea, you can leave and we'll have the talk later. That third date thing was bull shit by the way."

"You said you'd never do it here and only if you're 100% sure you're okay with it." Jimin watched as I was grind into from both sides.

"I meant your room and I said 690% sure, which I am. I fully consent to them both." I moaned softly at a particularly rough grind from Yoongi.

"Ok than I'm out."

(Ahaha there's your taegikoooook)

Don't forget to vote, comment, request, and follow!!!