Vminkook

Jimin was ready. We was gonna get two hybrids. Two little hybrids that he could take care of. Two hybrids that need his attention.

He was going to get them.

Jimin went online a couple days earlier to order them. He saw the descriptions of the two he was adopting and his heart melted.

Their names were Jungkook and Taehyung. They were together and would only get adopted if they were adopted together.

"Ok let's go!" Jimin walked out of his house and went to his car before driving his way to the adoption center where his little boys would be waiting for him.

When he arrived he took a deep breath before getting out of his car and heading towards the store. He walked in with the door singing behind him and five hybrids came charging at him.

They were all dogs hybrids and he pet them all as they wanted him too. Soon, a lady came out from a back room with a medium sized cage and a tiger on a leash.

"Here are your animals. Taehyung piked to sit in the front seat and Jungkook will just sit in you lap and sleep." The lady said and Jimin grabbed the cage and the leash.

"Thank you!" He said before being the animals to his car. Taehyung, the tiger, jumped into the front seat and licked Jimin's face. Jimin moved around to the drivers side and once he was in with his seatbelt on he let Jungkook, the bunny, out of his cage.

"When we get home I'll let you get settled into my room and then we came go grab something to eat." He said while settling Jungkook in his lap.

With that he drove home and let the hybrids free into his house. He walked up to his room and the hybrids followed him.

"I would really like it if you two slept in my bed with me, but I have an extra room if you want it." The two looked at each other before moving towards Jimin.

Taehyung had Jungkook hip onto his head so he could get on the bed before jumping on himself.

Jimin smiled at their obvious love relationship and laid back.

"Let's just rest here for a while." Jimin whispered and jungkook went into his stomach while taehyung laid next to him.

Soon, Jimin fell asleep.

Jungkook thumped his foot on Jimin's ribs to check if he was awake. When they were sure he was asleep they both changed into their human forms and started messing with Jimin.

Jungkook slid Jimin's shirt off of him and took his pants and underwear off after that.

"He's so beautiful." Taehyung whispered before beginning to leaving kisses on Jimin torso.

"Let's get him fired up shall we." Jungkook smirked before grabbing Jimin's dick and pumping it a few times.

Slowly Jungkook lowered his mouth onto Jimin's dick and taehyung mouthed over Jimin's neck.

Jimin moaned in his sleep and the two hybrids looked at each other.

"That was beautiful." Jungkook whispered before grabbing lube from his cage.

He quickly put some on his fingers before thrusting two into Jimin. Two was a little too much for Jimin and he woke up.

"What the- AH!" Jimin moaned out in pleasure as Jungkook moved his fingers and sucked his dick.

Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek and started taking his own clothes off. He forced Jimin mouth open once he was naked and pushed his dick into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin choked but the two continued to pleasure him.

"St- ahh!! Please!!" Jimin turned his head and yelled so Jungkook looked up.

"Tae let go." Taehyung did as Jungkook said and Jimin panted while coughing. "What's wrong baby?"

"I-I'm not supposed to be like this. I'm supposed to be doing this to you." Jimin panicked and tried to sit up but Jungkook's fingers hit his prostate so he fell back with a loud moan.

"Oh baby, we don't bottom and you're taking this pretty well so please just give it a try and we'll figure something out if you don't like it."

Taehyung ran his finger down Jimin chest and torso causing Jimin to arch his back.

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed silent so Jimin would think and slowly he nodded.

"Ok, but Jungkook you have to get undressed and please no one make me suck them. Only fingers."

Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jimin as Jungkook took off his clothes.

Taehyung's fingers replaces Jungkook's and he slowly adds another so Jimin let out a moan.

Taehyung stretched Jimin out more than necessary and Jimin moaned lightly while petting Jungkook's hair.

"Come here Jungkook." Taehyung whispered before putting lube on his dick. Once Jungkook sat next to him Taehyung started sucking his dick to give it attention.

"Ready baby?" Jungkook asked as he got underneath Jimin. "Like mentally?" He kissed Jimin's nape and the smaller nodded.

"Yeah."

Jungkook held Jimin's hands as taehyung covered their dicks in lube.

"Here's one." Taehyung whispered and positioned Jungkook dick so it went into Jimin.

"Ah." Jimin moaned in pleasure and Jungkook kissed the backs of Jimin's hands.

"And here's two." Taehyung saw how Jungkook filled Jimin up and winced silently before slowly pushing in. Jimin moaned loudly as the friction burned his walls.

"Let me-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence but the hybrids knew what he was asking so they let him adjust. After around a minutes Jimin sighed and dropped his head down. "On your mark, get set... go."

On go both taehyung and Jungkook grabbed Jimin and fucked into him roughly until he was crying.

Neither of them saw the tears and continued quite harshly until Jimin came out of nowhere.

"Keep going!" He moaned loudly but the hybrids stopped to flip over. Once Jungkook was in from begin his saw his chance and hit his prostate. "Ngaaa!!" Jimin gasped and taehyung kissed him.

Because Jungkook was more aggressive with sex Taehyung just slowly grind into Jimin while kissing him deeply.

Pretty soon they all came, Jimin for his second time, and Jungkook continued to slowly grind into Jimin.

"Jungkook- I cant." Jimin whined before rolling to the side. Jungkook fell down onto Taehyung and the tiger held both boys.

"So are we boyfriends?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"For sure."

(Quick ending Cuz I lost motivation)

Don't forget to vote, comment, request, and follow!!!