[22] Full Moon-I

No Gran.

No phone.

No Lexi.

No Ryan.

No School.

No freedom.

Only Gilbert.

And his growls.

Tearing the paper from the notebook, I stared at my writing that looked like of a two-year-old. As my right elbow was still healing and writing with left hand felt like writing with a broken hand.

My nostrils flared when I crushed the paper in my fist and threw it out of the window. Picking up the pen, I leaned ahead on the bed again. Scribbling again with my blood boiling in the very hand and teeth nearly breaking from the pressure I was putting on gritting them tight.

Obsessed with Mating Ceremony!

Obsessed with the Full Moon!

Obsessed with Mom!

Obsessed with-

The knock appeared on my door and it made me think for a blink. Because neither Thomas, nor Natalie would knock. Mom too would barge in. Pete would always talk to me out in other places. Gilbert and Eva never came. Not that they were welcomed.

"Come in," I said through clenched jaws, trying to calm the adult blood in me. I was burning with rage.

The door burst opened and came inside the face I didn't know what I felt about. But the crushed paper balls in his hands gave me a reason to welcome him inside.

"Looks like the Full Moon is triggering you too," said Ivan, looking amused as ever.

I lowered my eyes, breathing calmly.

Obsessed with bullying a human!

An innocent human!

Ivan chuckled, "I don't know what happened inside his office as it is sound proof. No one does."

Looking up, I observed his blue checkered shirt and black jogger beneath. Those first two buttons were open, giving me a glimpse of his lean chest and with my gaze going upwards, the stubble looked cute on him.

"I am glad, I am distracting you from cursing Alpha."

Gilbert!

Ivan cracked up at whatever expressions I made. He came closer and sat on the foot of my bed. "You can't call an Alpha so many things."

I gave him a sadistic smile. "If you are here to lecture me and defend him, please leave."

Ivan blinked and a sudden realization hit his face. "You are that upset with him."

I looked away while biting my lip. "I am vengeful," I muttered while clutching the pen tight in my hand. "And this is an understatement."

"You need to use this anger in a better way," he said, his cute smile showing me a little dimple on his left cheek.

My one eyebrow raised and he opened his mouth, coming closer on the bed. "Tomorrow is full moon," he whispered huskily.

"I would have understand that in a normal tone too."

A quirky smile stopped him for a second but then, the mischievousness spread on that pretty face and he explained, "Four pups have shifted within this week. It will be a little difficult to control them tomorrow night. One is female. The males are the naughtiest pup of the pack. One of them is quite bulky."