C8: I will take you home

Eddy was motionless at Brett's attitude. The rehearsal ended and he saw the concertmaster look really tired, more than the morning, however, he still completed his work well. 'Maybe he simply hated me'. His chest was a bit heavy and uncomfortable but he brushed them away and thought about his date with a bear masked man. He thought about Lingling all day and that still stopped every time he looked at Brett. But he didn't pay much attention.

The next rehearsal, Brett was still the same. They just do their parts well and don't care about each other.. or perhaps only Eddy thought so.

When everyone left, Eddy went to the smaller training room, he found a big piano here on the first day. The reason he stayed longer was not because of this piano, Belle borrowed his car yesterday and he had to travel here by bus. however, it still takes a walk from the bus stop to the building. he felt he didn't need to go home immediately.

Eddy played the piano passionately and did not know that Brett was behind the door silently listening. He admires Eddy's talent.

Eddy didn't notice the time, he rushed to the door of the building 'the weather is so bad', it was very cold and wet. He didn't bring anything to prepare for this situation. 'Hope tomorrow's weather will be better' he thought. He looked forward to the date tomorrow.

A small noise, he saw Brett standing beside him.

-" ..Hi? Why are you..."

-" Practiced" Brett answered briefly.

-".. yeah, of course"

-" And you?" He still didn't look Eddy's face.

-"Hmm... Practiced too"

-" Your car?"

-" I lent it," Eddy said.

-"Hmm... I will take you home if you want" Brett said in a low and cold voice.

He did not seem to believe what he just heard.

-" What.. I mean .. sorry what you just say?"

-" I said that I can take you home if you want"

He looked up at the sky. The weather seemed to get worse and walking from here to the station didn't seem feasible.

-".. If you don't mind, thank you so much" He nodded slightly.

Brett sighed 'It's good that he doesn't refuse'. He had a slight smile on his lips

-" ok, stay here, I'll come"

A silver car arrived and he can saw the Japanese' designed car, the driver's seat on the right. He entered Brett's car and looked at the small man beside him holding the steering wheel, his hair was somewhat damp due to rain. Space had a slight smell of vanilla and flowers.

-" Thank you," Eddy said again.

-" Guide" he nodded. Both of them didn't say anything. Brett occasionally glanced at him until he said -"Here, thank you" Eddy prepared to close the car door. -" Wait, take this" Brett gave Eddy an umbrella. He thought 'It's cute' the umbrella was green, yellow polka dots.

-" Thanks again" Eddy smiled brightly.