Mollie's

Erin's POV

I woke up and rolled over to turnoff my alarm. That's when I realised I was in my bed. I still had my clothes on so I figured Jay must have carried me through to my room when I fell asleep on the couch.

I got up and wen to get ready. I had a shower and then got dressed into some jeans and a t-shirt. My ankle was still sore from when I was threw from the van so I decided to put my support bandage on it so it would make it a bit easier. I looked in the mirror and noticed the bruises that had appeared on my face. I decided not to try and cover them up and it would probably just make it look worse.

Deciding I didn't have enough time to have breakfast I grabbed my keys and headed out to my car. I got in my car and headed towards the district.

Arriving at the district I said hi to Platt on my way in and hobbled up the stairs on my sore ankle. I limped over to my desk and sat down. Thankful to be off my ankle considering how sore it was.

Jay's POV

I walked up the stairs to the unit and sat down at my desk. I could see Lindsey massaging her ankle. She took off the bandage and I could see the purple and blue bruise that surrounded it.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked her. She bolted her head up.

She pulled the bandage back up and over her ankle to cover the bruise.

"Yeah. Just please don't mention it to anybody." She asked.

I nodded my head at her and waited to hear what our case was for the day. After a while Hank came out and old us that we didn't have a case and just to catch up on the paperwork from yesterday.

After a day of paperwork Hank came out and told us that we could go home.

"Hey, who's up for Mollie's" Antonio asked.

"Who's Mollie?" The place went silent before everyone burst out laughing.

"It's a bar." Antonio finally said.

"Aw yeah I knew that." I said trying to cover myself knowing that it wasn't working.

"Yeah I'll come Antonio." Erin said.

"Yeah me too." I said. Thinking that it would be good to get to know a few more people around here.

Erin's POV

Once I had finished my last bit of paperwork I headed to Mollie's to meet up with the rest of the unit. Seeing as I was the first one there I went and sat at the bar and talked to Burgess and Natalie. Natalie was telling us about her latest shift in the ER when Jay walked in.

"Hey Erin." I heard him say from behind me.

"Hey Jay." I said as I go up to hug him.

I sat back down on my stool and Jay joined me on the one beside me.

"So Erin who's your new boy toy?" Burgess asked.

"He's not my boy toy?" I said

"I'm not her boy toy." Jay stated from behind me.

"Besides I've only known him a day." I said.

"Mhm." Burgess said as her and Natalie headed towards the bathroom.

I swivelled round on my chair to face Jay.

"Sorry about that. They been trying to set me up with few people recently after my last relationship ended." I said to him.

"No that's ok. Who was your last relationship with?2 He asked me.

"Hey Erin!" I heard from behind me. I turned to see where the voice was coming from. My eyes met Kelly Severide heading over in my direction.

"Hey Kelly." I said to him. "I'd like to introduce you to someone. This is Jay." I said while turning and pointing at him.

"Aw the new boyfriend." He said shaking Jay's hand.

"No!" I said. "Why dos everyone think he's my boyfriend." I said as I downed my drink.

"Well I'll leave you two to get to know each other some more. Then maybe you will be her new boyfriend." He said gesturing towards Jay.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing towards Jay.

"It's ok. Mabye I should just be your boyfriend hen the rumours will become reality." He said laughing.

I could tell that he was flirting with me and I secretly wanted him too. He was hot. There was no doubt about that. He was my type and when I got to know him a bit more last night I really felt like I knew him. But I obviously wasn't going to tell him that.

No Ones POV

Erin - Mabye one day?

Jay - Really? Well maybe we should talk somemore and speed that up.

Erin - Someones eager.

Jay - I've seen you peaking.

Erin - What!

Jay - You think I haven't noticed you secretly looking at me.

Erin - Well I know that now. But you think I haven't seen you looking aswell?

Jay - Well it's not like your not hot.

Erin - I'll take that as a compliment.

Jay - You should.

Erin - I don't get many of those anymore.

Jay - And what's that.

Erin - Compliments.

Jay - Well maybe I could change that?

Erin - Mabye you could?

They looked at each other with a slight grin on both there faces. Burgess walked over.

"And your telling me that he isn't your boy toy." Burgess said laughing as she walked away.

Jay - But us, we would never work.

Erin - And why's that?

Jay - Your dad kind of told me off already.

Erin - Well what he doesn't know is none of his business.

Jay - Do you want to get out of here?

Erin - My apartments not far from here.

Jay - Let's go.