The Down Low

Jays eyes slowly began to open as he stretched his arms above his head. Turning over into his other side. His eyes meet the brown curls upon Erin's head. He leaned over to her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. Being careful not to wake her. He looked over her to the alarm clock that sat on the bed side table. It read 8am. Knowing that they didn't have work today Jay pushed himself closer to Erin and wrapped his arm around her mid section. Pulling her closer to him. Erin hummed in content at the contact.
Jay - Good morning
Erin - Good morning
Jay - How did you sleep?
Erin - The best sleep I've had in a long time.
Jay - Good to hear. So I was thinking that since your awake now that I could run to the coffee shop down the road and get us some breakfast?
Erin - Sounds perfect.
As Erin rolled over to face him. She smiled at him. She was happy for the first time in a long time.
Erin - Your not like other guys.
Jay - What do you mean?
Erin - Most Guys would have left by now.
Jay - Well I'm not other guys.
Erin - Good to know.
As Erin places a kiss to his lips.
Erin - Now go get food. I'm hungry.
Jay rolled out of bed and placed the top on from last night. Shoving on his shoes he said a quick by to Erin before running out to his car to go get breakfast.
After another five minutes Erin pushed herself out of bed and jumped into the shower. Washing her hair and body with her sweet smelling soaps she then hoped out of he shower and wrapped a warm fuzzy towel around her. She quickly dried herself off and placed a shirt on that Jay had left. She got some clean underwear and put them on. The shirt was oversized on her so it covered as much as it needed too. It wasn't like it wasn't stuff that he had seen before. Erin thought to herself.
Erin walked out of her bedroom and sat on the couch. Putting friends on, she scrolled to find her favourite episode and snuggled herself into the pillow on the couch.
After a few minutes Jay walked in with a bag in one hand and two coffees in the other.
Jay - I didn't know what flavour of doughnut was your favourite. So I got 6.
Jay said as he pulled the box of donuts out of the bag. Erin opened to box and picked out the one that looked the most appealing to her. The toffee crunch.
Erin - Thank you.
As she she took a bite out of her doughnut. And hummed at the delightful taste.
Jay - So about last night. How exactly are we going to play this?
Erin - Like nothing happened.
A look of sadness washed over Jays face.
Erin - I didn't say that we were going to stop.
Jays frown soon turned into a smile as he reached across to her. Pulling her chin closer so there lips could meet.
Jay - So we keep it on the down low for now?
Erin - For now.