Contact and Caught

Flustered at have the whole rooms attention directed at me, I lower my head and keep my attention on my feet, making sure I don't fall down the stairs as I walk down them to join the ball. Carefully I succeed in walking down the stairs and not make a fool out of myself. As I reach the end, I hear someone walking across the room, their footsteps echoed loudly in the otherwise silent room. I raise my head as the footsteps infiltrates my vision and stop in front of me. It's Gabriel. He is dressed in a white suit with silver linings across the chest and on the cuffs and collar. However, in true Gabriel style, his collar and cuffs are both a bright orange. In fact, taking a quick glimpse over his shoulder shows me that each of the other princes are dressed in the same white suit, but each just like Gabriel have their own colour for their cuffs and collar. North looked completely out of place in his white suit as I have only ever seen him decked out in black from top to bottom, although he stays true to himself with the black cuffs and collar. Their all look incredibly good in their suits, the same although completely their own. I quickly divert my attention back to Gabriel before I can get caught checking the princes out. I honestly want to say I can't believe that they are the princes, but that would be a lie. Even though, they have been nothing less of carefree, playful and wonderful in the time I have spent with them. They carried themselves in a way that the people outside of royalty or nobility couldn't. They held their head high and everything that they did, they did with a certain amount of confidence, pride and grace that others wish to strive for.

Looking at Gabriel now, here in a ballroom at the palace surrounded by people, he is still the same old playful and cheeky Gabriel from the meadow. He grins widely at me and holds out his hand for me to take. I smile lightly back at him, anxious about seeing him, them, for the first time face to face as human. I place my hand lightly in his one and drop down in a curtsy fit for a princess. To be honest, being abused by and being scared of Diane, has forced me to be extremely sneaky and light on my feet, grace just seemed to come alone as a buy-two-get-three kind of thing. As our skin touched each other, a spark ran through my body and then I was thrown into another vision. This one different to the one I had with Kota.

Gabriel was painting a mural of sunflower field, as I am watching him over from the window seat that overlooked out on a grand garden filled with beautiful roses of different colours and further down a forest. We are in an almost empty room, the walls are painted in a sky blue colour and with the only form for furniture in the room being the white, blue and yellow cribs that stand on the other side of the room with plastic covering them to protect them from paint, it is not difficult to figure out that this room is going to be a nursery. And if that doesn't give it away maybe my pregnant belly can help the decision making. It is beautiful and Gabriel is such a great artist, I can't wait to see it in real life.

The vision ended and the ballroom came back into view and as did Gabriel. He had a glazed over look in his eyes before he shook his head and it disappeared, he eyes turned tender and slightly teary as he looked down upon me, making me curse my shortself in my mind. Slowly a breathtaking smile took over his face and I mean it literally, I could feel my breath hitch before I reminded myself to breathe. His grip on my hand tightened a bit and he drew me into him so we were almost chest to chest, but before he could open his mouth, someone else took my other hand and twisted me away from Gabriel and into his chest. The problem with this though, was that I was now face to face with a very muscular chest and could see all of the sewing details that went into the making of these jackets. I had to applaud whoever did this, because it is beautiful. However, I forced my eyes away from this mans chest and ignore Gabriel cursing him out in the back from where he finally came out of his trance. Looking up and up again, I meet the brown eyed stare of the silent giant prince, Silas. Regaining my thoughts, I grow confused as to why I haven't been thrown into a vision yet and look over at where my little hand is encased within Silas' big glowed one. I guess that answers that question.