p 1/4, Fall

A rustic orange filled the entire sky with ladles of a bright yellow dotting the clouds. Wind blowing softly through the limited amount of trees surrounding the concrete apartment building. 
The newly-weds laid exhausted on their brown couch after moving furniture all day. Katsuki gently stroked the green curls of hair that were pressed against his chest lovingly, "Well that was a lot of shitty work." he said. Deku giggled softly, "Well my strong hubby defeated the big ol furniture monster". With a smirk, Katsuki flipped on the television and let out a smug, "damn right I did."

As summer shifted into fall, the leaves began to rain down all across the town, carpeting the world in shades of orange and yellow. Izuku was still asleep by the time Katsuki had gotten the call, a call the pair had been waiting for. 
Katsuki answered the phone call from the hospital's specialist surgeon immediately. "H-hello?!" the blond said frantically, the excitement of months of research coming to a peak, "Yes, this is his husband." The call lasted only a few minutes, but by the end had Katsuki excited like a puppy. The hero lightly woke up his beloved heap of green curls nested firmly in blankets nested next to him, "Deku, Dekuuuuu~". 
"Yes, Kacchan?" the groggy Izuku replied.
"Guess who's on the waiting list for an eye transplant"