Character Info

Name: Sophie Belcher

Age: 12 (13 during Sheesh, Cab Bob) 

Sophie is the quietest Belcher but is as mischievous as her little sister Louise. Unlike her twin sister Tina, who is 10 minutes older, Sophie is not as boy-crazy and prefers to befriend people rather than anything more.

Sophie and her younger brother Gene share their love for music. While Gene likes to show others his musical skills, Sophie prefers to keep her talent strictly in her bedroom and the shower. 

Sophies another talent is dancing. She was even offered a fully paid scholarship to the dance school, where one of her friends, Josh, attends. However, she attends Wagstaff with her siblings for the first half of the day to avoid suspicion about where she is going, as her family has no idea about her dancing or her scholarship.

Sophie is naturally very clever and uses it to her advantage when helping her siblings with homework or helping Louise with her 'business' plans.

Sophie is well-liked by students and teachers at Wagstaff and the dance school. She is also well-liked by the residents of Wonder Warf, including Jimmy Pesto, whom she can't understand as he dislikes the rest of her family. Sophie is close to Jimmy Jr., Tammy, and Jocelyn (much to Tina's dislike), but she is the closest to Zeke. Sophie would rather spend her time with her siblings than with other people.

Sophie always wears her red and black leather jacket as it brings her luck and comfort. She also wears a white tank and black jeans, unlike her twin, who wears a blue t-shirt with a blue skirt. Sophie pairs her outfit with a red Converse